Nervous Today

Old 04-01-2011, 08:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Nervous Today

My son has court today for this 2nd probation violation... He is looking at 180 days. Part of me wants him to go, but part of me dont.. UGH! I hate this!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 08:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Whatever happens lets send good vibes to the universe that either way your son learns the lessons that he needs to..while we're at it..that WE learn the lessons from this that WE need to..hang in there..have a new quote on my calender for April.."Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward"Unknown
Old 04-01-2011, 08:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Your right! Put good energy out there that he learns a lesson either way!! Thanks keepinon!!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well he ended up getting 90 days in the county jail UGH!!! I pray that this is what finally teaches him a lesson!! He was very suprised! I think he thought he would get another slap on the hand like he has always gotten.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:58 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

enodm,

Thanks for the update.

90 days is a blip in our life - it may be just what he needs, it may not . . . but either way he'll be in one place for that time and able to think a bit about what got him there.

Take the 90 days to focus on yourself and the direction you want your life to take. Get to some AlAnon or NarAnon meetings. Relax and let your son deal with his consequences.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:43 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

dear enodm,

i know that you hate to see him go, but he has to learn that there are consequences for his actions. hopefully this 90-days will be enough for him to see that.

like already said, this is the time to focus on yourself b/c all this is out of your hands. you did what you could.

my hugs and prayers are with you.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

ha..i have an 18 year old daughter who is using all sorts of drugs. Her favorite is Xans and doing way to many. she is now using dope and i am terrified for her life. she is such a sweet and kind girl when she isn't on all this stuff! I am trying to get her help anyway i can. So trust me when i say this. Thank goodness your son is in and off the streets. I don't know how bad he was but i wish my girl was picked up tonight then maybe i could sleep. And my stomach would settle. Been a rollercoaster ride. I want off but don't want to bury my daughter any time soon. ): Good luck..stay strong. Hopefully it will help.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:08 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

ksummer08~ I have spent many sleepless nights waiting for the call that my son is dead! It is the worst feeling as a parent!! I hate seeing him in jail, but I almost have this peaceful feeling, cause I know I wont get that call for a while!!
I pray for you and your family!!!