Haven't been this happy in a long time.

Old 03-05-2011, 02:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Haven't been this happy in a long time.

Well I finally kicked out my AH this past week. It felt like a huge weight being lifted off my sholders. I didn't realize how much my spirits would lift the minute he leaves. But they sure have and since he has left I have had nothing but goodstuff happen in my life. Including getting a perminate job with a good company. This sounds really weird but my husband is gone and I am in a great mood and happy now. Every day he proves to me that I have made the right choice leaving him. Lying to me about going to jail???are you kidding me. Lol anyway me and my girls are in moving on to a better life mode.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats on your new job and on taking steps to make a better life for you and your girls! Very happy to hear that it is going well for you now that you have stepped away from the madness.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Old 03-06-2011, 06:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thanks for sharing that. i did the same thing 4 years ago and have not missed the fights, the lies, the deception, the pain and total anquish I felt every day with him living with me. Finding the bottles in the basement ceiling, cleaning up the vomit, coming home and finding big holes at the bottom of the stairs where he fallen down the stairs, filthy clothes, messes everywhere oh I could go on!!!! what a blessing you have gotten away from that insanity and for you and your girls breath deep, relax, let go of the anxiety, worry, depression and all that bad stuff. start living again!!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks for this inspiring quote and the replies...this is very helpful to know that you can move on after...and things can get better.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:26 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Barbie
Hold on to this feeling.....and congrats on the new job. You are making choices and taking steps that are bringing peace. We're here to celebrate your good days and hold you up and support you on the bad ones. I'm so glad to have something to celebrate with you today!!!

gentle hugs