Hello HP.....

Old 01-17-2011, 04:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hello HP.....

Hello HP....

I just wanted to say thank you for today. I've been feeling especially burdened and alone lately. I've continued to be mired down in ways that I feel that I long should have been able to work through. I've continued to place myself right in the middle of a relationship that has troubled me and brought me a magnitude of sorrow. My partner will show up just enough - just in time - to keep me hooked into our drama.

Yesterday really sucked.....but instead of being taken down by ugly comments that were made to me I felt sad that I am involved with someone that approaches life the way that my partner does - and treats the people that he "loves" the way that he does.

Oh, I know....that people only treat you the way that you let them treat you. I've worked a program - and you know that I've really tried. But you also know how much I've struggled to "get it".

Today, right when I was feeling the loneliest you sent me a friend. When I was most troubled you had a monthly therapy appointment scheduled. When I was struggling over how to frame my boundaries you showed me a thread in this forum that spelled it out for me in a way that I was able to have a psychic change.

So thank you HP.....I really really appreciate all that you've been doing for me. Thank you for guiding me....I've been focusing on "rowing" the rowboat and letting you guide....and right when I was feeling really low you were able to make the sun shine once again in my soul.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Our HP really does hand us gifts sometimes when we most need them.

Thank you for sharing your attitude of gratitude!

gentle hugs
Old 01-17-2011, 08:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

(((((Lightseeker)))))
I know HP will continue to send his gifts to you in many different ways and that you are open to seeing them. I hope you find the path to a peaceful and joyful life. You deserve the best in everything!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I so feel what you are saying. I find that HP is always there to guide me when I ask for guidance.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you Lightseeker for this post. You reminded all of us that our HP is right with us, we are never alone, plans are always in the works!

Rose