In-Luv<3 wiff and Addict =/

Old 01-10-2011, 03:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy In-Luv<3 wiff and Addict =/

We met last year wiff going on 2 years together when i met him he was clean not me I lie never told him my choice and use of Drugs just weed I said to him then one night he comes home and i saw that peculiar look^^ in his eyes^^ that he was on something not weed do lolzz!!! so i ask him are you using what i think it is and he admitted to me Yes he confess he was using heroin my use was cocaine but i figure mines is not hook-able and plus i only do it once in a blue moon so i said then on Christmas 2009 i said to my bff nephew to call my bff hubby and my old-man said Y?? what for that's when i came clean and told him I tough it was only fair since he confess what he does ever since them is like Opening Pandora's Box!! Now we both been using since that Day he tough he had it under control do to the fact he goes to college and all but it escalated from one bag a day to two bags now and I had around his B-Day Change my use of Drugs to another cuss is cheaper and it docent last all nigh in ur system so i choose Crack wowwww!!!! since Nov of last year I been stuck ever since no I don't sale my body i'm a Home wife have a Wonderful Handsome son and a loving husband who would do anything for me a Great Dad No mom is not in the pic or the rest of the fam just me hubby and son and My dad who visits us on the weekend But the Guilt is eating me up in side living a Double life Gusshhh!! How did it ever get soo complicated just to keep the #1 choice of Drugs in my life and fam which i know I cant juggle both!!! God Have Mercy on Me
Old 01-10-2011, 04:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Bella,

You will find lots of support getting clean in our newcomer's forum..

Welcome to DR!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Bella, you may want to post on Substance Abuse where others who have been where you are can support you in your efforts to get clean.

I'm sorry you are going through this, but until you get clean yourself, you can't help anyone else.

Please give it a try. You are worth it, life is worth it...I promise.

Hugs
Old 01-10-2011, 04:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

oops, typo

I meant welcome to SR
Old 01-10-2011, 06:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

(((Bella))) - I'm a recovering crack addict, and every relationship I've ever had has been with an A (addict/alcoholic). I've found a ton of help on both the substance abuse forum and this one.

I can tell you, there was no way, when I chose recovery, that I could stay with my now XABF (ex addict bf) because he was perfectly content to keep smoking crack and I wanted no part of that lifestyle. I went from being a highly certified RN to a homeless, streetwalking crack addict, even though I swore I'd never do that.

Oh, and my XABF died last December...in a crack house. It could have been me. You and your son deserve better in life.

Welcome to SR, btw

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 01-12-2011, 01:16 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thnx to all for taking the time to Guide this Old-Fool thnx once again
Old 01-12-2011, 06:28 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

welcome to the sober recovery message board, bella, and i also urge you to visit some of the other forums where you might get more knowledgeable support.

feel free to come here, though, anytime

blessings on your journey. a wonderful life awaits you