Just a little free writing.....I am mad...

Old 12-30-2010, 01:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just a little free writing.....I am mad...

I am so angry that the one person that I am suppose to love and trust more than anyone has betraied me in such a way. I am angry that every promice you have ever made me you broke. I'm mad that you have become so addicted to drugs and alcahol that it has completly consumed our live. We are suppose to grow old together. You were suppose to be the father my children diserved and the husband I diserved. You were suppose to protect us from the bad things. Instead you were the one that brought the bad things in to our lives. It's not fair, you lied to us, you stole from us,you hurt me in such a way you could never imagine. You tell me you are better, you tell me you have learned your lesson, you tell me you won't steal from me anymore. LIES ALL LIES. Everytime I start to believe you, you do it all over again. Like a slap in the face. How can I ever trust you again? How can I ever give you my full heart again? After all you have done to me and my girls. Yet you still want us to stick around but you refuse any help. Well no more. We don't diserve this. This is a miserable way to live and I won't do it anymore. I have been used and betraied. I am mad........
Old 12-30-2010, 02:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Good deal! Sometimes it takes anger to jolt us into doing what is best for us. Taking off the blinders and seeing what is really going on. You and your girls deserve better, now make a plan to get out of where you are and move on to something better.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That hit a nerve for me thank you for posting. Sometimes you need to read something blunt and to the point.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Powerful and honest!!
Old 12-31-2010, 06:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sometimes it feels good to get that stuff out of us, doesn't it?

When I'm mad, I have to do something......or it just festers and makes me miserable.

gentle hugs
Old 12-31-2010, 08:30 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
work in progress

It's great to know that we have a place like SR to come where we are surrounded by people who completely understand what we are going through.

Vent on, get it out!!! And make some room in your brain for new, happy, positive thinking for you!

Day at a time.