Please Welcome Nnieto

Old 12-29-2010, 02:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Please Welcome Nnieto

My husband is addicted to crack. We have a 1y/o son and we recently found out im pregnant...I dont know how to deal with this..i am constantly crying because i feel that all he does is lie to me...he even pawned his wedding ring so he can get that...I am devastated everytime he goes to run anykind of errand. I cannot live like this. He says he is going to rehab. I really want to believe him..but i dont...

Last edited by Ann; 12-29-2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Edited to start new thread
Old 12-29-2010, 02:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Welcome, nnieto. I gave you your own thread so others can see you and welcome you also.

Please know that you are among friends here who understand.

Hugs

Ann
Old 12-29-2010, 03:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

nnieto
Welcome to SR. I'm so sorry that you are dealing with the pain of loving an active addict at a time when you should be rejoicing the new life within you.

We are here to help and support you. There are so many here who have experienced what you are dealing with right now. I hope they will be along soon to share their stories with you. They will give you hope.

gentle hugs
Old 12-29-2010, 03:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

nnieto,
I am sorry that things are so hard for you right now. As Kindeyes, this is a time when you should be happy. I am glad that you found this site, for it does give hope. I found it when I was down and very sad, and it has given me back a life. I have learned so much, and it is also a great source of support.
read all you can, and keep posting. there are many who have been in your shoes, and will understand what you are going through, and will have some good things to share with you.
congratulations on the new little one. what a blessing they are. try to rest and take care of you, for I am sure that you have your hands full with a 1 year old sweetheart too.
hugs,
annette
Old 12-29-2010, 03:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi, Nnieto. Welcome. Please accept our love and support.

xoxox
Old 12-29-2010, 04:06 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
tam

welcome nnieto. so sorry your going through this, please know your not alone. this site is a great place for support. here you will learn how to live or not live with addiction. we are all here for each other,so keep posting and reading..I want you to know it truly saved me. take it slow, read and educate yourself. Your at a great start.
sending you hugs!
Old 12-30-2010, 09:50 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi Nnieto - I am sorry you are having to go through such a rough time. I have no idea what to say because I'm only beginning the healing process but I do know that you're not alone. I think that you will be able to find comfort in knowing others have felt some of the same things that you are feeling. I hope things get better.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:58 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Welcome!!!