AH busted

Old 12-18-2010, 07:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

AH busted

My husband who was on probabtion for h and already facing another felony from OD incident is now behind bars. He got busted . I got the call he was in jail the other night. So its been a mixed feelings about it and Im a bit relieved . Im sad hes not going to be there for our 2 & 4 yr old christmas morning Something had to give on the other hand. Glad hes somewhat safe, not runnin on the streets. Hes going to have to go withdraws without any comfort. Praying this is the wake up call he needed. God works in ways you can not predict . I was praying and praying for god to help me and he did! Then the same day I found out about that, my really good friend sent me a xmas package with some excellent coffee and 2 gifts for my kids. I am so greatful for her and again God . what a great day yesterday was.
Merry christmas to you all and dont give up on god just be WILLING.. he will come thru .
Old 12-18-2010, 07:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sometimes our HP's gifts come wrapped in strange packaging. I'm sorry that this had to happen right at Christmas time but I hope and pray that you will be able to make the holiday a joyful one for your children.

gentle hugs
Old 12-18-2010, 08:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi mrsck, I'm glad to see that you are accepting this pretty darn good. I'm in a similar boat in that me and my AH are separated at this time, but different circumstances as I had to go through court to physical be separated from my AH. This will be the first Christmas without him for me in 19 years! And of course, our kids are 8 and 6...such a tender, joy filled time of life regarding Christmas. I hate that this has all come down the pike at this time. However, in the back of my head I keep telling myself, maybe if there is a blessing in disguise it is that this time of year would likely have the biggest impact on the addict and their possibility of feeling consequences from their actions. I don't know though. Seems nothing has had much of an impact on my AH so far.

Anyway, just sending some support your way from one struggling wife to another! And enjoy the coffee!!! I got a card of support from a friend yesterday - totally by surprise - and it meant so much. I actually thought she just forgot and sent another Christmas card. What a delight to get an uplifting message of support from her instead. Gee, the tears just flowed. Anyway...takce care.