Another vacation to er

Old 12-03-2010, 06:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Another vacation to er

So, a total of 10 days in the hospital in the last month. Felt bad,made my mind up to go back. A knock at the door, someone looking for AH, had not heard from him. Thought this was an ok person. He was going to hook my printer up before I went to hosp. he asked and I let him work on it. Called where AH was and eventually he came to talk to the man. They all left to pick up hay for the horses for a friend. Printer was not done so I looked and low and behold my diamond rings are gone, GONE!!!!! The jerk had taken them. He was the only one that could have done it. Called the drivers cell and they said they would talk to him. That did it-my blood pressure was out of sight and I got a ride to ER. It was scary to say the least, could not get it down and then down so low they were scared.

AH came to hosp., said they could not find the rings. I am positive he had nothing to do with it. He took care of the dogs and brought me home, and left, all was civil.

I called the police cheif and he said he would talk to the guy. Hmmm. Now I find out the crook and chief are friends. I am so upset, I have a friend with the FBI and thinking about turning into a sure enough witch.

AH called and was going to take me to get my med I have to take or the stents will clog up. A half hr. he said-never showed until yesterday and found me walking back from the highway with a gallon of milk.. He forgot????? Says lets go, he had a druggie in the truck and I was NOT GOING. I was MAD and he got madder and squeeled down the road like the punk he can be.

I knew better-but darn I guess I will too sick to realize it. I finally got the med, without his help.

Like all addicts spiraling out of control, he looks terrible. AH had said he was only smoking pot but I can tell he is on pills and maybe back on his meth. He is in exactly the same place he was last time he went to prison almost 2 months the time frame. A shame, but I just do not care.

He will not sign the divorce papers. I cannot legally not let him in the house, state law. I am just stuck in limbo. I imagine it will work out somehow, someday. It is just so hard living in the place with no family and few remaining friends. Dr. says no stress, take it easy-not that is hard.

Sorry for rambling.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry that you are having a difficult time right now.

Stress relief for everyone is different. What do you do to relieve your stress? I have found some very specific things I need to do every single day to keep my stress levels down. Sometimes the stress still overwhelms me and I know that I need to turn to those things as soon as possible for relief......or the stress will consume me.

Take care of you.

gentle hugs
Old 12-04-2010, 12:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
tam

Im sorry your having a hard time and not feeling well, having to deal with health issues certainly doesnt help the situation.
I pray you find strength to take care of yourself and find things to do that will help with your stress, take time out for YOU and get some rest.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
cmc

Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed it helps me to make a list of my 'troubles' and jot down my thoughts about each one....one at a time. This kind of journaling really helps me to sort through just which ones I can make changes about and which ones I cannot. I often find that by writing and then reading it a bit later, my emotions have a chance to calm down and I find solutions.

I hope you are feeling better soon, recovering from your health issues & coping with all the stuff that goes along with having contact with an active alcoholic.

****** Mom'sR }}}
Old 12-04-2010, 05:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Did you file a report?