One Thought Away

Old 11-23-2010, 02:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

One Thought Away

One thought away

You are one thought away from being supremely and authentically confident. You are one thought away from stepping powerfully, effectively and decisively in the direction of your dreams.

With just one positive, empowering thought, you can turn toward achievement, toward excellence, toward discipline and commitment. From nothing more than a thought that resonates with your true purpose, you can change your perception of the whole world.

Reach into the place within, where you nurture your vision of the very best life you can imagine. With all you have, with all you are, feel the beautiful reality of that vision.

And know that whatever you can imagine, whatever you can feel, you can create. In fact, it already exists within you.

Feel within yourself the reality of life as you know it can be. Then, with your words, your actions, your priorities and commitments, with your focus and discipline, express that beautiful, meaningful value.

In every moment, in every circumstance, through every challenge, let that immense value flow out from you. It is never more than just one thought away.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 11-23-2010, 02:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I love this reading today, because I am a big believer that we are what we "think".

If I spend my days thinking about things that make me worry, I become worrisome. If I think negative thoughts about life or my circumstance, I become negative myself.

Recovery has taught me that gratitude will help keep my mind in the light. Hope for tomorrow, preceded by my actions today, will take me good places. Faith replaces fear in my heart and I become empowered instead of defeated.

It's all about how I allow myself to think and what I do to catch myself when my thinking becomes unhealthy.

Just for today I will think about all the good things in my life, about the people who support me and about the beauty of the day.

Hugs
Old 11-23-2010, 03:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great post Ann! I tend to be a dweller on the negatives and therefore not allowing the positives to enter. I am beginning to feel my head clearing as all the drama and emotional b/s is gone for the first time in a long, long time. I love this forum it has helped me in ways I cant even begin to express!! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and I am Thankful for finding you!!
Old 11-23-2010, 03:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Ann
I am also a believer that our thoughts can and will determine how we perceive our existence. A negative mindset, for me, can directly result in a bad day.

I use music to "set" my day. Each morning I listen to music that soothes me and puts me in a good mood. It keeps me focused on the positives and helps me maintain my attitude of gratitude.

Thanks for sharing this today.

gentle hugs
Old 11-23-2010, 09:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
FGB

Thank you Ann, for posting that, it is beautiful! FGB
Old 11-23-2010, 11:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thanks, Ann

That actually fit right in with what I was reading tonight... HP maybe
Old 11-24-2010, 08:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Oh my, I came here tonight as I have been having some down days, really searching inside for some answers, maybe not so much as for answers but for a knew train of thought to turn me back around....Your Post Ann just rang so true!

Thank-you,

Rose