Thanks!

Old 11-11-2010, 07:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thanks!

It's been awhile since I have posted on here, I have been on occassionally but not often.

I haven't seen or heard from my ex partner since March, I do hear occassionally bits about him. I haven't contacted him even though sometimes I have wanted to
I haven't totally come to terms with things yet, but I do feel abit stronger even though I do feel sad, I don't worry about him anymore.

This site enabled me to talk about what was happening to me at a time when I couldn't and didn't have any way of off loading the confusion and sadness and helplessness I felt when I found out about my partner's drug habit.
I spent night after night reading and learning from the posts and sometimes I would get so mad at what I read that I wasn't gonna ever come back to it again, then another time I got soooo upset and depressed about what I read I again wasn't gonna come back.

When in all honesty it was helping me to understand what I was going through. I doubt if I would of got to the point where I am now for a long time yet, so I thank everyone and the fact that it is here for people like me who are totally lost in a very dark unknown world you helped me when I NEEDED help so much. I'm truly grateful......xxxxxx
Old 11-11-2010, 09:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Black and Yellow

This place is like no other, I have learned so much about myself and others by opening my mind and taking in others ESH.

I, too, am grateful
Old 11-11-2010, 10:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I love reading everybody's posts because they bring me closer to healing.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I have found great comfort in the collective wisdom on SR. I too am grateful for everyone here

gentle hugs