wow! i found my old threads!!

Old 11-08-2010, 07:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lightbulb wow! i found my old threads!!

I posted on this site years ago. couldn't remember my log in info, so created a new account. Some how the one brain cell i have left kicked in, and i remembered my user name! still don't know my password. oh well....

I have sat here for an hour reading some of my old post. They aren't all there. I guess maybe the site crashed at some point?? But still found alot of them. Holy Moly, what a trip down memory lane. Sad how the only things that changed were her progression in this disease. Same fights, same name calling, same excuses, just harder drugs, and some jail time.

Still so many people on here that we're here then, with the same struggle going on. Wish there we're more...my "A" is 3 gazillion days clean Lot's of people I haven't seen on this time around. Praying everyone is safe as is their loved one.

Thank you to all of those, that we're here to listen then. And thank you to all of those that are here to listen now.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

When I saw the title of post..............I was thinking bell bottoms or tie dye shirts or something. lol

Anyway....it is strange to go back and read the old threads and see that sometimes things haven't changed much.

gentle hugs
Old 11-08-2010, 08:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

haha...don't i wish!! in my case it would be rave #4, a teasin comb, and stretch pants...gotta love goin to high school in the 80's!!!

Definatly strange reading those. But, actually did me some good too. Realized I haven't done enough on focusing on me. I could remember exactly how i felt in those post, and how many times i have felt the same way. Some of them we're very painful to re-live, but the positive responses that come from this forum is overwhelming. Then and now!

I will definatly work harder on gettin my hiney to a meeting this week. First time for everything.