I hope

Old 10-31-2010, 04:48 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

SS my heart goes out to you. No one can believe the physical and emotional pain you going through. When you can step up and do what you did it helps the healing process. My son has od'ed twice and my anger towards him was strong. I have lost a child already and I never want to feel that pain again. I became a grief counsellor for 10 years, it helped me while I helped others. God bless.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:09 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I remember vividly your post about the loss of your son as I was just getting started posting here. It hit me hard...and I couldn't imagine what you were going through. My heart hurts for you. You are doing the next positive thing you can by supporting this foundation and I pray you are able to touch many numbers of lives in the process. I am sure that your son would be so proud of you. I have seen your posts of support since this horrible event in your life and it nevers goes unnoticed by me. I have always been in awe of it. You are such a blessing to others. I have grieved some terrible losses in my life, and it takes so much time. I can only imagine it takes so much more time when it is your precious child. Feel free to share all you want anytime with us. Take care of yourself. ****{HUGS}}}
Old 11-02-2010, 01:12 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I too remember vividly sitting down at my computer and reading your post. It affected me greatly. I thought about you for days, and I still think about you and pray that God will give you what you need to keep putting one foot in front of the other and to find comfort. I pray for your family, I pray for all the mothers that are out there and I pray for an end to drug addiction. You are a strong woman and I feel honored to "know" you, even though we have never met.

Gotahavfaith
Old 11-02-2010, 03:37 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

I am blessed to have this connection, support and understanding.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:13 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

SS
We are so lucky to have you.
gentle hugs