Can I get a restraining order on....

Old 10-30-2010, 03:37 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Dixiegirl, It sounds like your boyfriends family has major anger issues. I think you should tell the police that the mother and sister have threatened you incase anything goes down. They need to know who to look for. WHY are they so hell bent on hurting you? Do you have someplace else to go until things cool down? Don't cry sweetheart. What does your boyfriend think you two should do? I sure hope you both stay safe.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:21 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

yes, they even came back last night and just aggravated all of us to the point that papa gave them his last bit of money so that they would just leave. They bother and beg and scream and cry until they get what they want from him. It makes my boyfriend so upset to see them do this to his grandfather. my mom is currently helping me look for some other place to live...my boyfriend doesn't want to move because of all the bull those two put his grandfather through, but it will never really end until the grandfather learns to put his foot down. we acutally just found out that his moms address is that of where we live also, so we can get rid of her either. Shes physically abused my boyfriend since he was a little baby. she'd keep him from school because she'd hurt him so bad that he'd have a black eye or something. one person told me that she hit him with a baseball bat... I can't see how any mom would do that to their son. though he doesn't even call her his mom.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:31 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Sounds like a heck of a lot of people are living with grandpa.

Also sounds like your BF has no intentions of leaving, cause he feels the need to protect grandpa.

Sounds like this family has a long history of serious dysfunctionality.

What are you going to do for you?

When wll you be ready to remove yourself from the maddness?