New here need advice is there hope

Old 10-18-2010, 09:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy New here need advice is there hope

Hi I am new on here. I have been married for one year and in that year me and my husband have had a really hard time. He has always smoked weed and I was never worried about that but before we got together he was a crack addict. He had been clean for 5 years and after the birth of our baby boy who is 3 months old he has relapsed back into the hard drugs. He went into treatment and only stayed 2 weeks out of the 4 and he was home for a week before he relapsed again. I am wondering if there id hope for us. I am willing to do everything I can to make sure that your marriage works. I know that I have to move on with out him because of our kids I'm hoping that if he sees me living life and providing for the kids even if that means that I have to go on welfare and move the kids to the city so that I can have a babysitter to work. I just really want to know if there is hope. Can we still have a relationship I love him and still want to spent the rest of my life with him. The person that he is right now is not the person I married. Has anyone had a happy ending. Please help.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

outlander
Welcome to SR......but I'm sorry for the reasons that bring you here. Is there hope? Yes. But it may not look like you think it should. Stick around and learn as much as you can. There's lots of great information here.
gentle hugs
Old 10-19-2010, 10:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Today can be better than yesterday, which may not be nearly as good as tomorrow!