On a better note...

Old 09-17-2010, 09:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

On a better note...

I was offered a really great job as an accountant clerk (kinda boring) but it pays $5 more an hour than my current job. Which is completely awesome.

I have the interview next thursday, I was referred to this job by a friend of my mom's that works there in a higher position. I wouldnt say I am a shoo in but I definitely have an upper hand because no one else even knows about the opening. I have a pretty good background of job experience and education and like to think I am well spoken...but Ill keep my fingers crossed.

That would help relieve so much stress that I have been dealing with. Not to mention its regular work week hours. 7am to 4pm Mon-Fri Holidays off!!!
I cant tell you how helpful this would be, I was worried I wouldnt get the holidays I wanted off at this job, and its my daughters first everything!!

I am excited but not getting my hopes up. Im off of work soon and I can go and relax my back that is KILLING me!!

Goodnight all.

Thanks for listening. :ghug3
Old 09-18-2010, 04:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Good luck with this job interview.

It`s times like this I like to do my part and let myself be led. If it works, wonderful. And if it doesn`t that means there is something even better out there with my name on it just waiting for my path to lead me there.

Life will be good either way.

Hugs
Old 09-18-2010, 05:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Good Luck!
Old 09-18-2010, 07:39 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Good luck - sounds like a wonderful opportunity and I know things will work out just as they are supposed to!
Old 09-18-2010, 04:44 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Okay now I have my hopes up, I emailed her my resume and the "boss lady" asked my moms friend when I would be able to start. I havent even had the interview yet.

I know this will be a nice change, just have to make sure the bf doesnt write his name on my income. Ha. Hopefully if I get this new job I can move out faster. =] ==]
Old 09-18-2010, 04:52 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

That's it, when one door closes another opens. Please walk through it this time!