SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   Japic05 no longer . . . (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/208594-japic05-no-longer.html)

MsPINKAcres 09-07-2010 09:24 AM

Japic05 no longer . . .

in May 2006 when I joined this site, I didn't give much thought to my "name" - I just used my email address.

I didn't really think I would "hang out" here much, wasn't really sure how an on-line place would work -

The more I was here then more I wanted to be here -

These names became friends, then they became like family!! I have even been given the awesome opportunity to meet several of my SR family!!!

Y'all have seen me thru thick & thin, laughter, tears, a state of no hope to a place of total PINKNESS!!!

So it is with great Happiness, Joy, Gratitude and with the wonderful Gifts of the God of my understanding - I announce that my Name has been changed to MsPINKAcres! (Thank you Anna)

Last Friday was my 7 yr Sanity Birthday in my Al-Anon program ~ it also was the day I married this wonderful man God brought into my life after the many dark & painful years of living with the disease of alcoholism/addiction!

So now Mr. & Ms. PINK Acres will practice this tools of recovery in our lives - trusting the God of our understanding and pray that we too get to live Happy, Joyous and PINKFULLY Free!

Thanks so much for your love, support and friendship ~ i cherish it greatly!

PINK HUGS,
Rita

grateful2b 09-07-2010 10:41 AM

Rita, I just finished posting in Codependency and Beyond, and added a hello to three new people, one of which was MsPINKacres!! and thought to myself.....hmmm, MsPINkacres, neat, Rita will get a kick out of this name! and it was you!! too funny..lol...I LOVE your new name...:c018:
so very happy for you and MrPINK!

MrsMagoo 09-07-2010 11:19 AM

I just saw the good news on FB and wanted to come here, in wake of my very long absence, and wish you and Mr. Pink the absolute best! What a great way to celebrate your 7 year sanity birthday! You've been through so much and you certainly deserve this Rita!

Congratulations again and GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU!! Much Love, Janet

Ann 09-07-2010 03:02 PM

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Pink!!

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/1...tulationss.jpg

Ann 09-07-2010 03:03 PM

P.S. That is ice tea in the grooms hand. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

dollydo 09-07-2010 03:12 PM

Pink Congtrats! WooHoo!

chicory 09-07-2010 05:25 PM

How wonderful!

Congratulations, and best wishes for a happy life, full of pinkness!

hugs,
chicory

chicory 09-07-2010 05:26 PM

How wonderful!

Congratulations, and best wishes for a happy life, full of pinkness!

hugs,
chicory:c011:

coffeedrinker 09-07-2010 05:49 PM

Awesome, Rita.

You are a blessing - I wish you continued happiness and sobriety!!

ItsmeAlice 09-07-2010 06:01 PM

Soooo wonderful!!!! Congratulations on the new name and the new nuptuals!!!!

Give Mr. Pink a wink for me and tell him Alice thinks he's a lucky guy!

Smooches,

Alice

greeteachday 09-07-2010 08:42 PM

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your wonderful recovery here!! Happy new name and new life - may it be a joyous one!

MsPINKAcres 09-08-2010 06:48 AM

Thanks so much everyone!!

Ann - love the pic - I wore a pink dress of course with my PINK HIGH HEELS!
& for us - I would be drinking the ice tea & Mr. PINK is a coffee 24/7 kinda guy!

We are truly grateful & blessed to have this relationship!

There are photos on FB - will see if I can get some to load on my profile page -
PINK HUGS!

gotahavfaith 09-08-2010 08:14 AM

CONGRATULATIONS

Gotahavfaith :c011:

CatsPajamas 09-08-2010 07:16 PM

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs Pink. I'm so glad you found each other.

Big hugs
Cats

newnormal4me 09-08-2010 09:37 PM

Oh that is so awesome to hear! Congratulations!!!