Update and vent

Old 07-10-2010, 08:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update and vent

Here is a little update on my brother.......he had court july 7th and he was indited, he has court the 15th at a superiour court. His lawyer is wanting to try and see if he can do some of his time in a secure housed program because that is what is needed for him. Just depends on the judge he said.
SO, he has been really sick with a sore throat, kept going up to medical they didnt even look in his throat, after 4 days of going up everyday finally a decent nurse was working, he got rushed to the hospital, his temp was up over 104 and come to find out he had an absess on his tonsil! They had to cut his tonsil open to get out some of the infection, he stayed 2 nights and watned to leave so he didnt lose his kitchen job, but he did lose it but hes on the top of the list for next opening and will work in medical until then. Hes on a strong antibiotic and pain medication but hanging in there. Medical care in jails are horrible!

Another topic........my son and i went to maine for 3 days to my friends house, while i was gone my ABF tells me he has thursday off from work, I end up getting a call from my brother Rob in a panic asking me how my son was........he called in and said my son was rushed to the ER and he couldnt come in!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????????? This is the 3rd time he has used jacob as an excuse and all 3 times he had never been sick. I told him its the lowest someone could go, its like wishing your kid sick!!!! I am so fed up, i told him im just about done and im going for full custoday of jacob because he isnt stable. We are going to moms the 15th for a week, and when I get back he is going to have to go, I just cant do this anymore. Lies lies and more lies on top of broken promises and pill addiction and being bi polar........my son deserves stability and a comfortable home!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 08:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

my son deserves stability and a comfortable home!!!
Yes he does sweetie. And you do too.

What are you doing to get there?

Babysteps are helpful. Make a list of what you need to do to give your son and yourself some peace and stability. And then start taking a step or two every day towards your goals. You don't need to do it all in one day. Just start small and keep moving forward.

Good luck.

Sorry to hear your brother has been sick. Jail is not a pleasant place. It's not suppose to be. It's suppose to be a deterrant for bad behavior not a reward. Good thing he's not in a Thai jail or a Mexican jail... it would be even worse for him.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

supporting you, nichole.

i hope you don't have too much trouble following through on the commitment to sever your relationship with your abf - it sounds pretty outta control.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Coffee........its more than out of control its insane!! How could someone go SO low to say their child was in the ER is beyond me!!!!!!!!..........addict behavior and mental illness i guess I dunno but ive had far more than I can take thats for sure!!!! And im sure i will get full custody..........jacob loves his daddy so much but hes not gonna do him any good the way he is now!