he found a way in

Old 06-30-2010, 07:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

he found a way in

He is still not in prison yet. I don't know what's taking so long. Last communication I had from his sister said his sentencing hearing on the 15th was postponed till the 2nd of july. I've been systematically blocking every number he's called me from, but the other day I get a message that he has left his aunt and uncles house to "get away from all thoswe drugs" (they are all pill/potheads, drunks, etc.) what this tells me has gotten drunk/high and pissed someone off and got thrown out. after I threw him out of here, he spent the next 11 months making himself very unwelcome at all of his relatives houses, which is pretty bad cinsidering their standards. He is staying with the guy he was staying with back when he first got out of jail. He has his number blocked, so now I'm going to call AT&T and see about blocking blocked numbers lol, but my ex just moved and for some reason HIS number comes up unknown/blocked. I don't want to hear his voice. I don't want to feel sorry for him. I hear the fear in his voice, and I do feel sad, for the fact that he;s not even 24 years old an his life is pretty well ruined already, that he can't seem to stopusing no matter what happens to him...but I won't get sucked back in. I keep trying to remind myself of everything he's done, not just to me but to everyine around him.
Hopefully he'll be sent off in the next few days. I can block calls from correctional institutions, but do any of you know if there is s way to keep him from writing me?
Anyway, I just have to deal with the fact that he doesn't respect my wishes, or my boundaries, I have to keep them up. One of the reasons he keeps chipping away is because it's worked before.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you..sounds like you are doing all the right things. Stay strong, keep working your program, something amazing could be right around the corner!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by detaching200 View Post
I can block calls from correctional institutions, but do any of you know if there is s way to keep him from writing me?
No, but you certainly can scribble "RETURN TO SENDER" on the unopened envelope and drop in the mailbox!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tjp613 View Post
No, but you certainly can scribble "RETURN TO SENDER" on the unopened envelope and drop in the mailbox!!!
that is a GREAT idea!

it's not always easy, eh? just keep doing what you're doing. it won't last forever.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:56 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks guys It is hard, and it seems like it WILL last forever. He gave me the number he'd been blocking and calling from, so I blocked it, then he texted from ANOTHER number, so I blocked that one, too. JEEEEEZif he was this determined to do something with his life he'd be a millionaire.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

JEEEEEZif he was this determined to do something with his life he'd be a millionaire.
Okay, I thought this was hilarious!

You're right. He is working so hard at staying effed up and getting to you, why not focus on life?

Holy Moly.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:20 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

You can call the facility where he is going to be and tell them you do not want to receive mail from him and they will notify the mail room......been there before so its 100% possible!!!