What to do now?

Old 07-12-2010, 06:45 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
ThatLittleGirl

I would be careful about getting into the vicious cycle of at-home drug testing...it will only end up driving YOU crazy...trust me I know from experience...!!! The truth is, if she wants to use, she will and there isn't enough drug testing in the world to keep her from it... If there's a will...there's a way... In the end, you become a prisoner to the drug test...not the addict. As hard as this is, you have to let her go...if she truly wants to be sober, she will...if she doesn't, she won't... If her behavior is making you uncomfortable, you need to make decisions which are best for you and your children...
Old 07-12-2010, 06:48 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

She has done it at home. I have been here with her everyday since. I just want to make sure that she is not sneaking or got anything hide that I don't know about. She is acting ok has a short fuse sometimes. She goes to bed early and gets up early.

Last edited by Ann; 07-13-2010 at 03:39 AM. Reason: removed link to commercial product
Old 07-12-2010, 07:20 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
ThatLittleGirl

CO asked some very pertinent questions...what will you do if the test does come up positive? What will you do if she tells you it's a "false" positive...how will you validate that??? Truly, UA drug testing is not going to give you a fool-proof answer...nothing will. I am not trying to be difficult, just save you some heartache...

Any test I did use had to be FDA approved and test for the substances I was looking for, that was my criteria at the time I tried at-home drug testing...
Old 07-12-2010, 07:32 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

If it comes up positive she said she would go to rehab or what ever I wanted her to do If we couldn't do this at home. I would just like to have it so she knows that I will find out If she uses again. Where can I buy home drug test that test for lortab????
Old 07-12-2010, 07:39 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

She still has the hot and cold chills bad, she stays cold all the time, diarrhea, I ask her way she gets up like 4 or 5 in the morning she says she just can not sleep. also when she does sleep her legs are all over the bed like she is kicking something all night.