Should i be worried

Old 06-03-2010, 06:43 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

love123

I know when I get that way all I can do is get on my knees, hold my hands up like a cup of water and ask God to take the pain away.

AG
Old 06-04-2010, 05:39 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

He's done with me for good all this time I tried helping him. When I broke up with him he didn't care and he's with that jamie girl now. I feel sick to my stomach and just want to die.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:53 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Love,

Your ex-addict-boyfriend is disturbed. He is emotionally sick. He "didn't care" because he had already started in with a replacement.

Remember this: IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!
Abusive people always act out and act against the person they are closest to, and feel safest with. Their bull sh!t ways are always about THEM, and their deficiencies, not their "victims".

You are gonna feel really awful for awhile, BUT IT WONT LAST.

I am worried about the extreme-ness of your anguish. Can you find some professional help? Will your mother help you in this?
Old 06-04-2010, 06:57 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Love,

I was in the same position as you two months ago (minus another woman)... just keep coming here. I took him back 2-3 times in the last two months, and always, always regretted it. I said the SAME things as you, "he's done with me this time", but he wasn't. He always came crawling beg, begging me through tears. You can expect him to do that.. but try your best to be firm in your decision.

You broke up with him for a reason. Don't forget that. I agree with coffeedrinker, see if you can get into some counseling of some sort. At least stick it out here --- figure out what you want for yourself.

Can this guy, really make you happy?
Old 06-04-2010, 08:27 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

He's not going to come back know it, cause this time its different. I don't think I can get professional help I don't haave money for that. Yeah my mom will help me when her boyfriends not around.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:30 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Honey. You are going to get through this and you will be stronger and better for it.

Take all that energy you were focusing on your exboyfriend, and focus it on making your life better.

I can tell from how you write that you are a very smart girl. You are going to figure out solutions to your problems and you are going to come out on top. Just keep moving forward with your personal goals in mind.

There's plenty more jerks where he came from. If you should decide that's what you want in a relationship...
Old 06-04-2010, 10:31 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Why not check the county mental health places? I went to one, and therapy cost me $3 a session, I kid you not.

There are ALWAYS options. If they don't offer that, there are always support groups.

It's easy to make excuses... I've done it all my life.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:50 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

thanks everyone!

im doing pretty good ive been trying to keep busy and go out with my friends. i still cant eat or sleep it sucks. But im trying..