he called

Old 05-24-2010, 05:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

he called

got through from an unknown number. Left me a message that he had a court date today, and was pretty sure he was going to prison today. I don't know how any of that works, but I'm not certain he is correct. Anyway, I don't know how to feel. I wish I didn't feel anything. I hope for his sake he gets his GED, gets some kind of job training, and for his own sake does not go back to his family when he gets out. I'm toying with the idea of whether to write to him or not. I don't want to give him false hopes, but at the same time, I don't want him to be all alone. ugh.
Also found out that two of my very best singers will not be able to be in my choir class next year due to scheduling conflicts. How do other schools do this and my school can't? another ugh. Finally, my period is about 12 days late. I'm reasonably certain I'm not pregnant, since I had my tubes tied and an endometrial ablation, but according to my doc I wasn't supposed to have periods anymore after that anyway. How funny would THAT be. I'll give it another week and then gt a test, but I don't have any symptoms, just the late period. great day. I'm trying to decide whether to self medicate with food or exercise ha ha.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Just for old times' sake, let's take a look at one of your posts from February......

I'm beginning to feel like maybe I want out of this. I'm beginning to feel that he won't let me go. I know I can force the issue (block the number, not see him etc.) but I feel trapped and choked because he acts as if I HAVE to be with him and I have no other choice in the matter. He asked me for money yesterday, because he knew I was getting a substantial tax refund. He needs money, he says, to help the guy he's staying with pay for gas and food etc. He (the ABF) obviosly has no job and very little hope of getting one. I told him no. He asked why? I said because it isn't my job. If he took you in and can't afford you, then that is his and your problem not mine. I didn't take you to raise. He got mad and said I was being selfish. I said so what? He apologized for getting mad. Also, wednesday night he started this "I can have one drink" ********, and I just rolled my eyes...he's doing the "I'm different from every other alcoholic/addict" thing and I"m sick of it. I"m 32 years old. I have 2 kids. I want a partner, not a third child. I almost hope he goes to prison so I don't have to deal with him anymore. The sex isn't worth it. I'm really feeling that this week is going to be the last weekend we see each other. He's not gonna like it, but hey so the eff what? ugh. I used to look forward to seeing him, now it's a bother.
Seriously? You want to continue this BS by being his pen pal? I say flap your wings, girl.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I was reading Anvil's posy walking through walmart, and laughed really loudly. This old lady turned and looked at me like I was nuts. Thank you both. I know you're right. I really don't understand whats wrong with me. I sometimes wonder if I'm not really mentally ill. I'm not being in the least facetious. Why do I even spare him a second thought?
Old 05-25-2010, 01:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
grateful rca

((((detaching200)))))