SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   HOW 2 do ANYTHING Better! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/201633-how-2-do-anything-better.html)

Done_With_It 05-23-2010 02:31 PM

HOW 2 do ANYTHING Better!

Ann 05-23-2010 02:35 PM

:lmao

Miss Done, that just has to be what you were like as a little girl, yes? I watched that video and I could "hear" our Miss Done. :D

Thank you for the chuckle that just made my day.

I am going into my bathroom now and going to talk to myself too....not filming it, though, you'll just have to use your imagination!! :laughing:

Done_With_It 05-23-2010 02:36 PM

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...eader_Miku.gif
I like my house, I like my room, I like my hair cut, I like my mom, I like my dad, I like my cousin, I like my sister, I like my elephant, I like my whole house. I can do anything better than anyone else, yay yay yay!

:a122:

Done_With_It 05-23-2010 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Ann (Post 2605761)
:lmao

Miss Done, that just has to be what you were like as a little girl, yes? I watched that video and I could "hear" our Miss Done. :D

Thank you for the chuckle that just made my day.

I am going into my bathroom now and going to talk to myself too....not filming it, though, you'll just have to use your imagination!! :laughing:

I was kind of like that, I used to play in boxes, like I'd get big presents for Xmas, like pin ball machines, and those fake washers and dryers, and then I'd go get them from the garbage outside, and bring them into my play room, and get black markers and create these crazy stories......

everyone used to ask why I was such a happy/hyper kid!! Ha Ha!!

StillLearning1 05-24-2010 05:42 PM

"... I like my elephant!!!"
:thanks

Ann 05-24-2010 06:04 PM

Miss Done, my favourite toy was a cardboard box too...it was my car, my boat, my cottage...anything I needed it to be. :lmao

I watched that video again, she's just precious :lmao

357girl 05-24-2010 07:21 PM

I like happy little kids. =)

greeteachday 05-24-2010 08:16 PM

As a big box lover myself (they really were so much better than anything that was in them...What great little houses with fold out windows they made!!!) I gotta weigh in and say thanks so much for that clip...She's just precious. I really hope her happiness and self confidence survive the teen years and she does absolutely everything she wants to do! Us too!!! :)

Impurrfect 05-24-2010 08:58 PM

((Miss Done)) - I saw that, too, and read where she's 11 now? It said something about some type of followup with her, but I didn't see it...I bet she's still amazing...just like you:)

Hugs and prayers!

Amy

SlvrMag 05-24-2010 09:06 PM

Nice find! She is so adorable!!

Such a refreshing break from the words "I hate"!

Done_With_It 05-26-2010 09:57 AM

Oh wow, she is 11 hu?? I'll have to find the follow up on her..........
Found out that her name is Katie or Jessica, lol

Funny how we all loved our boxes....... I used to cut out windows too...

I love how she claps towards the end !

Done_With_It 05-26-2010 10:06 AM

This is a sweet video also. (flash mob)

(It's in Denmark) so you it's in Denmark language,
but it's Happy Birthday.

Mukhtar's birthday celebration!

On May 5th, Mukhtar celebrated his 41st birthday. Mukhtar had planned to take the day off, but was asked to help a friend out and take his shift on bus line 3A in Copenhagen. The day started as usual for Mukhtar but ended quite different than he had expected!

Ann 05-26-2010 10:18 AM

Oh, what fun!!

Life is short, there should be more spontaneous happiness and celebration!

Thank you again, Miss Done, you have put yet another smile on my face today.

Hugs :ghug3

outtolunch 05-26-2010 04:22 PM

I think that little girl likes herself.

outtolunch 05-26-2010 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Done_With_It (Post 2608132)
This is a sweet video also. (flash mob)

(It's in Denmark) so you it's in Denmark language,
but it's Happy Birthday.

Mukhtar's birthday celebration!

On May 5th, Mukhtar celebrated his 41st birthday. Mukhtar had planned to take the day off, but was asked to help a friend out and take his shift on bus line 3A in Copenhagen. The day started as usual for Mukhtar but ended quite different than he had expected!

Love it.

Impurrfect 05-26-2010 04:58 PM

((Miss Done)) - I LOVE the 2nd youtube, too!!

I finally found the interview with Jessica..she'll be 13 in October. She's STILL quite an impressive young lady, has quite the vocabulary and doesn't really watch youtube, but DOES watch the, I think he's 12?, guy that does the Lady Gaga song? I thought "OMG, she's a little Miss Done!!" She doesn't want to be an actress or on stage, though..interior designer or lawyer:)

I'll pm you the link..have no idea how to put it here.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy

SlvrMag 05-26-2010 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Impurrfect (Post 2608439)
((Miss Done)) - I LOVE the 2nd youtube, too!!

I finally found the interview with Jessica..she'll be 13 in October. She's STILL quite an impressive young lady, has quite the vocabulary and doesn't really watch youtube, but DOES watch the, I think he's 12?, guy that does the Lady Gaga song? I thought "OMG, she's a little Miss Done!!" She doesn't want to be an actress or on stage, though..interior designer or lawyer:)

I'll pm you the link..have no idea how to put it here.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy

Can you PM it to me too please? =)

Done_With_It 05-26-2010 09:30 PM

THANK YOU AMY!
I started looking for it today and of course got side tracked and was late for work, ha ha, (no big deal, just had to stay later) but was really happy to see it in my in box!

I wish they would have asked her what made her do that, but I guess it doesn't matter.

lol, Random, I saw the little boy who did the gaga video, the viral videos are so funny.
Like the Charlie one? LOL, Millions and millions of hits on that one. You just never know what people are going to like, it's so funny..

SlvrMag 05-26-2010 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Done_With_It (Post 2608605)
THANK YOU AMY!
I started looking for it today and of course got side tracked and was late for work, ha ha, (no big deal, just had to stay later) but was really happy to see it in my in box!

I wish they would have asked her what made her do that, but I guess it doesn't matter.

lol, Random, I saw the little boy who did the gaga video, the viral videos are so funny.
Like the Charlie one? LOL, Millions and millions of hits on that one. You just never know what people are going to like, it's so funny..

Do you have it? Will you PM it to me??

Done_With_It 05-27-2010 12:13 AM

Here ya go! I thought it was on here! :)