The closer I get....

Old 05-15-2010, 07:20 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

YOU are the reason that my house smells so fabuloso then! I on a whim was @ a store and ran across it. The name sounded familiar. I bought a bottle. That stuff smells great for days!

Ok, so you bowed out. That's ok, but us detachers on SR have a plan starting Monday. We're going to have a daily detachers thread. We're going to be a sounding board, gonna post about what we are doing for ourselves. I too have a madly shedding dog. Luckily she's the color of my carpet!

Myself, I spent the day @ ball diamonds watching bb and sb games. Tomorrow my plan is to tackle the yard. Monday, I'm starting a running program on monday with my bff Cool Running :: The Couch-to-5K Running Plan for anyone else wanting to join us? I'm going to start on week 3 in order to prep for a 5k on July 4th. I'm trying to get myself as 'addicted' to myself as I was to AH. That includes manicures, pedicures, shopping, working out, running a 5k, I need a new vehicle, am trying to refinance my house (way cheaper interest rate). Alot on the burner, but it needs to be about MYSELF and MY kids from here on out. For the last few weeks it's been all or nothing for me. I'm either go, go, go or get the kids on the bus and go back to bed for a few hours because I'm too depressed to do anything about it.

That is SO not me, but throughout the last few years it's what I've done. Check out Coffee's thread - there are SEVERAL of us that are in the same boat. Let's stick together 'k?
Old 05-15-2010, 08:22 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
ThatLittleGirl

Well, I think I'll just start reading my Twilight books over again and stick to Edward while I'm mending my wounds!!! - I've blown through the Twilight series...twice... Have you read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward...it's fantastic... There's also Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series that's good...Oh, and the Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole (I just LOVE Nix) that's also really good... You should try them... OK...sorry to get OT...can you tell I need to get a life outside of my house:-)
Old 05-16-2010, 08:55 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
work in progress

Yeah... I opted to start reading "Eat Pray Love" instead right now.
Glad I did.

I highly recommend it!!!!!!!

And Callie.....don't you just LOVE Fabuloso? When I clean with that and bleach...the two scents combined give the best damn "clean" smell ever!!!!!!!! I use the purple one.

"....because I'm too depressed to do anything about it."

Of course you are...I am too...we're just now trying to figure out a way to give ourselves permission to acknowledge what we just went through. It's real, it happened, it's NOT NORMAL, and we need some time...need to forgive ourselves, learn more about WHY we allow these kind of people to rearrange our existence, reprogram, and move on. That's gonna take a little time. It's like we just came back from "war"...a little PTSD, perhaps?

I posted on Coffee's thread. Thanks for the tip..and I am with ya!

Let's climb on out of this together, shall we?
Old 05-16-2010, 05:26 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hang in there.