Mother's Day

Old 05-08-2010, 09:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Mother's Day

Although I've FINALLY let my higher power handle my AS it seemed to cross my mind today, primarily because it is Mother's Day tomorrow. As I walked this afternoon I thought about all we do to raise our kids and we never know what path they will take. To me, it really comes down to my faith and what I am grateful for. My AS doesn't define or my family and it does not reflect on our belief system. Like I tell all who ask about my son - I know my higher power has a plan, I just have to be patient and keep the faith.

Bless you all who provide kind words and all of you in recovery who keep my hope alive. I know you all know how much you mean to me.

I hope every mother has a wonderful day tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((((((Kelrunran)))))))))))

Special blessings and prayers go out to you and all of the moms on this board who struggle because of their child's addiction. Your light is shining brightly. With God's help, I pray that your son will see that light and use it as a beacon to find his way out of addiction.

Special mom hugs to you and all the moms here at SR.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Happy mothers day to you...kelrunrun..have a nice day...you just reminded me sugar..i forgot all about mothers day...i thought aw..was looking glummer than normal arrhh.. gonna have to slip down the store an pick up a card...maybe a cheap bunch of flowers,
say cheap cos were skint...jus had the bank on the phone a loan payment just bounced..damm..that,ll be another £25 quid bank charge...oh well,bigger fish to fry..
good day.. for reminding me...
Old 05-09-2010, 04:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

errhh oops..slight misunderstanding..as i wander into the local store asking for a card..
as seems its bin an gone here,in the uk a couple of months back..strange looks were had, ah well,never mind....these things happen.. wtf..