I did something for myself today!

Old 04-13-2010, 02:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I did something for myself today!

Hello Gang,

I just wanted to share with someone and I have no one to share with so I'm posting here.

I've been on unemployment since November and am trying to start my own online business. I spent almost the whole month of February putting the manufactrer and the sales avenues in place and was stopped by my AD and her chaos (sp?).

Last night I was up at 3 am listing items for sale and was able to contact the manufacturer to show my progress.

HE OFFERED ME ***** AND GOOGLE EXPOSURE FREE!

May not seem like a big deal - but for me, it's a BIG DEAL!

Who know's what I might do next? Find a real person to share my joys and sorrows with?

There's a tiny light at the other end of my tunnel and I see it clearly today. Addictions be damned!

I'm off to get as close as I can to a million dollars in the bank and maybe even someone to share my life with.

Thank you for your support durring the trying times and the good ones. I hope you are able to do something for yourself today and if not today, maybe tomorrow.

Again, I cannot thank you enough for the venue.

CB

Old 04-13-2010, 02:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

LOL ROFLMAO,

I never cooked for such a large group in my life! It's just been she and I and maybe a husband - but never 9 or 10 people.

Thank goodness we live to laugh about it all..until the next psychotic break.

Old 04-13-2010, 02:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

My mother used to have a plaque on her kitchen wall that read "You've got to have a dream before it can come true".

I've always remembered that because my wise mother always taught me that I can do anything I set my mind to do if I'm willing to do the work to achieve it.

It tickles my heart to see you making your dreams come true.

Hugs
Old 04-13-2010, 03:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hey cb1504... glad you have found a little potential online biz...its quite an exciting venture..i think very addictive...i have been buying an selling stuff for a few yrs...in between heavy drinkin bouts...but really enjoy the adventure of meeting people from all over...i used a world trade site for a while...was mainly buyin clothin footwear..from china...re,sellin ebay..markets here..not big prophits but good craic...in fact the new sober me..im tryin to remodel...looks to be gettin back into this again...good for you..