Emotional Blackmail

Old 02-22-2010, 10:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Emotional Blackmail

Looking at vacancys etc. funny how things work, that coop housing phoned me and let me know they have a four bedroom so I am looking at it this week.
So my sig other get into an argument and he says he is taking our son. That he has already talked to his mom and that shes moving up to look after him. He has never spoken like that. And although it got me worked up - its not even possible. Plus his mom loves me...Its shocking that those words even came out of his mouth. I do not agree in using kids as pawns and that he even said that makes me sick. Up until this point we have always been civil with each other..no low blows, yelling etc. I know it is because I am moving out- its going to be rougher than I thought. I don't know why I'm writing this..I just need your guys support.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
grateful rca

try not to be too shocked by his attitude, he's an addict and is doing what addicts do. sounds like he's grasping for straws and need you to have a reason for not leaving him to his own demise. their attitudes and behavior usually changes with the weather. just be prepared for anything when it comes to addiction.

as his addiction progress, so will his behavior.