SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   He passed away (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/194226-he-passed-away.html)

teke 02-08-2010 05:31 AM

He passed away

yes he's gone leaving me and 7 kids, thanks for all your support.. i guess it ends here.. love you guys.

cece1960 02-08-2010 05:47 AM

Oh ((((teke)))
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Callie 02-08-2010 05:51 AM

OMG - teke I am so sorry for you and your family. My heart just dropped reading this. Please know you and your kids will be in my prayers. I'm so sorry. May he rest in peace. May you and your family find peace and serenity.

endzoner 02-08-2010 05:54 AM

prayers of peace for you and your family , deepest condolences.. ~ Endzy ~

frankly 02-08-2010 06:20 AM

((teke))

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. My prayers and heart felt love going your way.

B

jerect 02-08-2010 06:28 AM

Prayers to you and your family... I'm so sorry. I hope that somehow you find some peace and serenity through this difficult time.

Teggie 02-08-2010 06:42 AM

I am so very sorry teke, please hug those kids. There are no words that fit here, just know I am praying for you and your kiddos. May you finally have some peace and serenity.

Love,
Teggie

Ceres 02-08-2010 06:45 AM

<Sympathies>

StillLearning1 02-08-2010 06:56 AM

Prayers for you and your family.

rayofsunshine 02-08-2010 07:27 AM

Love and prayers for you and your children. I'm so very sorry, Teke.

eaglesgirl 02-08-2010 07:29 AM

Teke... I am sorry for the pain you and your children are feeling right now...

Words cannot express how I feel for you...

Just know that I am praying for you all and that your husband has finally found some peace.

Love to you....

sofacat 02-08-2010 07:31 AM

Oh, Teke....

I am so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and your children.

((((((((((((( BIGGEST HUG EVER ))))))))))))))))

sojourner 02-08-2010 07:33 AM

Dear God: Please look down on your daughter Teke and the children you have entrusted to her care. I would ask, dear God, that you would make your gentle presence known to her during this time. A year from now, she may not remember many of the details of this period in her and her family's life, but I ask that she would have vivid memories of how she felt Your gentle presence.

Please remember the financial needs of this family, dear God. Let your mighty presence step in and bring that security to her. I ask that months from now someone would remember to send her a card asking how she is doing. Because some of us know from experience that it is months from now that this will sink in to a deeper degree. I ask, dear God, that Teke will look at her children and continue to be inspired, for their sake, to rise up above this tragedy.

I thank you, dear God, for the work you have already done in Teke's life. I thank you for putting her in my life and for the posts she has written that have inspired and uplifted me.

Amen.

Daisy09 02-08-2010 07:34 AM

I'm so sorry Teke...you and your family will be in my thoughts.

Hunny1116 02-08-2010 07:52 AM

Oh, Teke...I'm so sorry.....You and your children are in my thoughts and prayers.

Please know you are loved and supported.

Momsrainbow 02-08-2010 08:00 AM

I am so sorry. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lam9132 02-08-2010 08:09 AM

Praying for you!

ninja 02-08-2010 08:09 AM

Teke, I'm so sorry. His pain is over now, though. Take care of yourself and those kids. You will be all right. A new scar on your heart, but the pain will absorb with time.

liesagain 02-08-2010 08:20 AM

Teke
I am so sorry for the pain you and your children are going through now. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers,
You've been thru alot, please take extra good care of yourself right now
(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

greeteachday 02-08-2010 08:25 AM

((((Teke)))) I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers. I hope as you go through this difficult time, you will find strength and comfort here...I know you have a strong sense of faith and that your God is with you.

When my daughter died, I found it helpful to just come here and write my thouhgts and feelings. The love and support I felt from the members truly carried me through that difficult time. I hope it will for you as well.