No surprise here

Old 01-27-2010, 05:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

No surprise here

I just learned how to text, I know I am behind the times. But AH sent me a text yesterday saying thanks for some smokes I had let him have so he would stop coming over and asking for them.

I have gone no contact except for business related stuff or our son.
So I figured that would be a good way to communicate those things since I don't want to talk to him directly.

So I replied back today that the back lot needed the junk cleared out and unless he was going to be gone to rehab then he needed to do it or I was going to hire someone to do it and haul all his crap away. I then stated that I would not discuss anything of a personal or relationship matter with him until he completed rehab and was working an active recovery, I said that even then, I wasn't sure because of all the issues and all the damage that has been done.

I felt that needed to be said because I hadn't formally made my position clear on that. So now he is aware of my stand on things.

So I get a text back that only said "Yeah, the kids have been good at spreading the junk around"

LOL, I guess I can read between the lines on that one.

So not surprised.

Hugs,
Teggie
Old 01-27-2010, 06:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

he sounds a little like my ex - maybe if you don't talk about it, or even acknowledge it, "it" isn't really true!

i say good that you told him what you did. and yeah, isn't it easier to text it?!

Old 01-28-2010, 06:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
aka Miss Scarlett O'Hara

Good for you for making your boundaries known and sticking to them. You are doing awesome!