hello

Old 12-31-2009, 06:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hello

i can not believe it is going to b 2010. i do not know what happen this year for it to pass so fast. i lost a lot of time this year. maybe from my accident i never caught up. this is the month i joined S.R. 6 yrs. ago. it saved my sanity. i can tell you from experence that if you keep coming back it can "fix" you. i was a mess. i know how it hurts to b a mom of an addict & all u can do is cry. i know how it feels to b the grandmother of an addict & have experience from dealing with his father how to handle it. there is still alot of my old friends here that helped me make it. thank u so much.i love & owe S.R everything.
i am not here alot but my heart & prayers are with you all. wishing you all a happy, healthy new year. hugs, hope
Old 12-31-2009, 06:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

:-d

Same to you hope!! You were one of the firsts to welcome me here; I'm grateful to have found SR too...I have come a long way since that first day I posted, crying & miserable, and you offered your ES&H with kindness and patience.

I miss you here on the boards but wish you all the best in 2010! My memory isn't the best or I missed the post about your accident...whatever it was I hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself!

Edit: I meant that smiley to be a big smile for you!
Old 01-01-2010, 03:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

Happy New Year Hope. What do you mean where has the last year gone? I want to know where the last 5 years have gone! (=:

Blink and poof they are gone. Guess I'd better try not to blink any more huh? lol

Love ya girl, hope this new year brings you wonderful things.

B
Old 01-01-2010, 01:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Happy New Year, Hope, and big codie thank you hugs for all you do here