Thank you Nytepassion for your posts

Old 12-18-2009, 07:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank you Nytepassion for your posts

Hi, My addict has been out of the house for 2 weeks now since I changed the locks. I am at peace most of the time and finding my way back to happiness!

I get daily txts from him...some are nice and sweet and then they turn to guilt trip txts and just verbal abuse txts once I don't give him the response he is looking for.

I guess this post was mainly to just say THANK YOU to Nytepassion. I came across her posts on here and they have kept me from going BACK to the hell life I had with him. Now everytime I start feeling sad or miss him, I just read one of her posts. The most recent one I read was the LEND ME YOUR EARS post.

It hit home with me and I will reread it EVERYTIME I hear from him until I don't need to anymore.

THANK YOU to everyone on here for just being here!!!!! I think if I would not have found this site, I would still be stuck on the merry go round of addiction with my ex and his addiction to METH!
Old 12-18-2009, 09:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

I would like to also take the time to thank you for letting me know that my post are not in vain and that they do help

Hang in there we're all rootin' for ya

Hugs, Passion
Old 12-18-2009, 11:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(((Nyte))) - your posts are most definitely, not in vain!!! I still think you should take up writing as a career....you'd be a best seller in no time! You are an invaluable asset to SR, and I, too, thank you!

(((Tchappy))) - good for you!!!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 12-19-2009, 04:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

((Nyte)) You always amaze me with your insight. I have saved some of your posts to my favorites list!!!! I thought you did do some published writing-if not you should!!!!

((tchappy)) You are sounding good!!!!!!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2009, 06:03 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I gotta chime in here too, Nytepassion. I have relished your posts and your insight. Haven't seen you on here in a while, but i certainly recognize your user name and go to anything that you've responded to or started... thanks again

Sojourner
Old 12-19-2009, 06:11 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i also want to thank you nyte, you along with others here have been my life savers. thank you for all you bring to this table.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:39 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Tchappy, thanks for the update. Stay strong... you are doing good!

Nyte is the best! Nyte, I agree, you should be a writer... I always read your posts
cause I know you'll have posted something I needed to hear.