This really explains..........

Old 10-23-2009, 08:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

This really explains..........

I came across this today online. I showed it to my nephew, he thought that I had typed it. It is so true:

Once upon a time I was happy. Today is the last day that I live with myself without being myself without being true to myself. Pretending I'm someone else now, not pretending convincing?

Once upon a time, before him I had a family. I had friends. I had the means to a happy child, a magnetic smile, a swing in my hips, and a curve in my lips. I laughed until I cried. I held my head high. Never asked why, always asked why not, had a zest for life.

Once upon a time, I wanted to be his lover, determined to be his friend.

Once upon a time, with him I was happy. Just to be alive, felt like a woman inside, we went on dates. We came home late. We woke up with the sun. We simply had fun.

Once upon a time, I was happy. To hear his voice, to hold his hand, to caress his chin, to have a man, to put him first, to put my girlfriends on hold just to hold him at night, to set the table by candlelight, to cook his dinner to reassure him everything would be all right, to please his dick, to nature him when he got sick. All those things I used to do because I simply wanted to, have now become chores. I don't want to do them anymore. The more I give the more he takes. The less he gives the more I cry. the less he tries the more I die inside. The harder I try the more I die inside. The more my heart aches the more I die. inside now I am numb but why? I no longer care to try.

Once upon a time I was happy. When did I stop being happy? How did I lose myself, caring so much for someone else? Why did my family and friends disappear? Where did the time go? When did my spirit grow old? Where was the person I used to know? As I look into the mirror, a stranger looks back at me. She’s not me. She’s cold. She’s bitter. She’s aged. She’s sad. She’s trapped inside herself.

Once upon a time, before him, I was happy by myself. I want to be happy again. I want to laugh with my friends. I want to dance, to sing, to smile again. I want to swing my hips. I want to curve my lips. Hug my child. I simply want to chill for awhile. Smell the roses, to be free. To love those who love me. It's not too late for me to be me again. I lost everything trying to be his everything, but from this day forth, today is the last day, that I live with myself, without being myself.

Once upon a time, has come for me to be happy again. I'm smiling inside and out, because there is no doubt, I AM WORTHY OF JOY OF HAPPINESS OF LOVE.