Court Tomorrow He's going Nuts

Old 09-24-2009, 06:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking Court Tomorrow He's going Nuts

Tomorrow we go to court to bring him up on arrears for all the support he's refused to pay, because he was "bitter". Now he "sees the light" and if I don't tell the court he's working under the table and also collecting unemployment he will give me even morr $$ if I "work with him", well I've heard all this before and he never ever does what he says. I am just infuriated right now because he keeps telling me "I'm your husband and you should be standing by me" and I ask him if he is in recovery and his answer is always " I am taking the subs and will seek counseling" I tell him he needs a 12 step program and he says there are other ways etc. etc.
I feel like beating my head against the wall tonight. He's asking me to work with him but yet he's done nothing to make my life any easier at all. I am behind on all my bills and he doesn't care so why should I work with him? I know I shouldn't. I just want to tomorrow morning to come and go and not look at him. Oh and I said and don't text me after court to tell me "you looked hot I wanted to f&^* you," like you did last time we went to court. Ewah.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i vote for taking care of yourself and the kids. i'm gonna end up having to do the same thing sooner or later. my ah haven't had reported income in almost 2yrs. so what are we suppose to do?i think its kind of sad that they don't thinking about helping out until the courts get involved.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

I vote for not going to court with him, or if you have to, going to court and if asked telling the truth.

What he is doing is FRAUD.

What he is also doing is MANIPULATING you one more time. He is NOT in recovery. He has made no attempt at recovery. All he is doing is taking the sub, in other words as little as possible to keep you off his back.

Please remember to be 'true to yourself.' He's lied to you up to now, so ................. I doubt if anything will be different this time.

Know we will be with you in spirit tomorrow.

Love and hugs,
Old 09-25-2009, 12:54 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Blu...

Oh boy this man is twisted! Let the courts take care of it, don't let him say he will give you this amount, probalby more than what you will get than going through the courts because his under the table income if you can't prove it. But the minute there is nothing in righting, he is laughing.

It is just so cowardly for a parent to deak around to pay as little as possible to help support their own flesh and blood...mine included, he deaked off to jail.

Rose
Old 09-25-2009, 03:22 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Blu...

His actions here are screaming volumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only thing he appears to be doing is manipulating you.....
Do what YOU need to do for YOU and the KIDS.....
My favorite thing he said... "you are my wife you should be standing by me".... I got so angry about that, I just yelled at the computer screen "AND YOU ARE DOING WHAT EXACTLY TO STAND BEHIND HER???!!!!!!!!!" LMAO......

Don't fall for the last minute "change"..... what's done is done, without a recovery program in place and actively working it, he is NOT there for you....

Take the next right step.....