A couple of more weeks

Old 09-19-2009, 08:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A couple of more weeks

I have acouple of more weeks before my AH moves out. He is still trying to manipulate me and play games. Why do addicts looks so normal and act like themselves a lot of times. He is still saying after all this time that he isn't on drugs and that he is fine. Has anyone ever noticed with addicts that they have to write down everything. My AH write down his daily plans blow by blow and if he doesn't he forgets everything. I heard of using a PDA and carrying a planner but, I've never known someone to put things in them like 9:00 feed the dog...905 take out the trash 915 eat breakfast.....You get the picture.....He just started this....

He was on vacation last week and he was fine for 5 days then when he went back to work..BAM the same behaviors. God I'll be glad when this horrible nightmare is over...COUNTDOWN....

FYI...I'm still getting calls from the girl.... I picked up my cell at work on WED and she said" ______ (AH) said he had sex with you this week...Damn ur just as dumb as me". I hung up the phone and continued to work without breaking a sweat!!! The old me would have called him cursing but, frankly I don't give a damn. I'm just ready for him to move. As soon as he moves I will change my number....Until then LA LA LA.....

BY THE WAY NO I DIDNT HAVE SEX WITH HIM LOL!!!!
Old 09-19-2009, 08:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you!!!!!

Stepping out of the insanity is such a treat!!!!
Old 09-19-2009, 10:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Unhappy,

I never experienced this with my ah, writing things down to remind himself. But addicts have some weird habits. Have you ever discovered drugs? I remember you wondering but unsure if and what he was on.

Unhappy, this woman....wow, you take it all so calm, I just don't know how she gets away with what she does. You in know why have to accept this from her. You have rights and don't have to deal with this, this is over and beyond acceptable! Do you report these things! I know you have a peace bond or restaining order...? I am sure you posted something about it.

You have put up with far to much, your husband and this woman....you don't need to put up with this, he should be gone...NOW, what is two weeks going to do for him, has he made any plans.

Stop the madness, be bold and tell him go now! I am concerned for you, you don't need to put up with this bs and there are laws to protect you from it. You say that you didn't react to her phone call you got at work....at work! She is bullying you! Stand up for yourself, you are allowed to do it!

Rose