Update

Old 09-03-2009, 09:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update

Hi all....I haven't posted in a while. But, my plans are still the same..My AH has gotten worse and SEPTEMBER is the month. He is to be gone by 9/30/2009. That is his offical deadline. The woman that was stalking me is still up to her same games. She's telling my husband that I'm calling and harrassing her...But, she should have picked a better time than when he was standing in my face. She is changing her caller ID through a website.DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!! For anyone dealing with an addict get OUT sooner than later. When people use to tell me this on SR I ignored them saying how can they be so mean. Now I realize that if you dont stand firm with consequences for the addict...you become addicted to the addict. My husband has been an addict for appox. 1.5 years and I am drained and FED-UP. I can't see how people deal with this for years and years.My father told me in the beginning that my husband would end up like a picture on the wall to me...I never understood what he was talking about until NOW!!!!! I can walk right past my husband and not realize he is there. His mere presence makes me sick!!! If you are in this situation, get out now so that if your spouse chooses to get clean and come back home you can accept them. I dont ever think that I can accept my AH back...because of all the hurt that he has caused. You can be an addict without cheating and disrespecting your children! My husband has allowed another addict woman to call my home, sit outside my home, create a facebook account with pictures that she stoled of my children(FB shut it down because I wrote then letters with my restraining order attached), tap into my cell phone line(Verizon has never seen anything like this) and just plan outright disrepect!! SR people old or new...Keep your self-respect! You can love someone but, love yourself more. By the way I think I might change me name to WISER for all of you that thought I should change my name

By the way... for the record he still has not admitted to use..... WHAT IS UP WITH THE ALTOID HOLDER AND EMPTY GUM WRAPPERS THAT HE CARRIES AROUND... JUST CURIOUS SHOULD I GET THEM OUT THE HOUSE UNTIL 9/30
Old 09-03-2009, 09:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you for this post. You've dealt with so much since I first "met" you here on SR, and I'm always impressed by your clear sightedness (is that word? hehe!) in dealing with each new bit of drama and moving on without letting it drag you under. Your kids are lucky, and kudos to you for learning how to love yourself enough to take care of yourself, and walk right past that picture on the wall.

Bravo!
Old 09-03-2009, 10:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by UNHAPPY777 View Post
By the way... for the record he still has not admitted to use..... WHAT IS UP WITH THE ALTOID HOLDER AND EMPTY GUM WRAPPERS THAT HE CARRIES AROUND... JUST CURIOUS SHOULD I GET THEM OUT THE HOUSE UNTIL 9/30
I have read that gum foils are used for smoking dope. Think heroin, crack or crystal meth.

Do you have a game plan if he's still there on 10/1?
Old 09-03-2009, 10:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yes i do

We will have to go through the courts. I can no longer live like this. If they see fit for him to stay ....I will just have to find myself trying to purchase a new home while real Estate is down!!!
Old 09-03-2009, 12:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I think WISER is a great name.

I found it helpful to write down my game plan when I decided that I was going to have some boundaries with consequences. That way I didn't forget in the heat of the moment what my next steps were going to be.

My addict could manipulate the pants off me. Quite literally. ;-)

But no more.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Unhappy,

I so remember your post telling us about what your dad said about him only to become a picture on the wall.

I just don't understand how this woman can get away with such things. How isn't she in trouble with the law doing all of this! She sounds like some Big Wacko! I am not sure but did I miss one of your posts....is he to be out of the house on this date from a court order or something from your lawyer? What are his reactions like regarding getting out and why doesn't he leave NOW?

Rose
Old 09-04-2009, 08:12 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Rose this is a date that we agreed upon. There is no court order but, that is my next plan if he doesnt proceed with our plan. We agreed on September because I am a teacher and that is when my income starts back. Believe me I will plan for summer income next year because there is no telling how long he will keep his job. I too am confused as to why she is getting away with so many illegal things. I have inforced my restraining order with no success. Rose I even put him out and she still bothered ME!!!!! It's like she has an obsession with bothering me. But, really I can't focus too much on what shes doing I have to fucus on getting him OUT!!!!!