feeling panicky

Old 08-14-2009, 08:49 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I am ready to abide by it, figure that if he makes the choice to continue with his connection with his ex gf that he doesn't want me anyway.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:39 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sunni, maybe its not so much about him wanting you, but maybe just not ready to give up his drugs and if there is someone else, for now, she maybe will to except his behavior. you deserve so much more. you could go through this the rest of your life with this man and he still don't have to be ready. like i said earlier, YOU ARE THE PRIZE, not him.

he's the one whos losing right now while you are busy being one the winning side.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:23 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Teke hit it. It is NOT about wanting you or not...it's about wanting drugs and booze and the old gf will let him do what he wants. Mine went back to an ex after 10 years...why....because she had no problem with his drinking and drugging...she "allowed" what I wouldn't. By the way, they broke up once over something...and my ex's old gf quickly remembered why she'd thrown him out before. It didn't last long. I know you are hurt and angry...been there, done that. So, start having your own life. It's not easy...but you can do it...one step at a time...heck, you might decide you like your life without the drama and chaos. I still miss my ex, but I do NOT miss the drama and the trauma and when he calls...I have to remember that is NOT the man I love...it's the addict...and as sure as he sucks me in...I will go back to the life I did NOT want.