I am heading to the womens shelter shortly

Old 07-25-2009, 08:34 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I am home now. Didn't sleep a wink at the shelter. My head would not slow down. Nothing is missing from the house and there are no strange calls on the phone. So all is well. I doubt he is still in town, since he is living at his parents he has to account for his wearabouts. I feel much better and safe now too. Thanks for all the prayers and safety wishes. Makes me feel so much better that others are out there that understand and care about what happens to me.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:20 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

So glad you are home and safe. Yes, we do care!
Old 07-25-2009, 10:09 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I'm glad you're safe, and thanks for checking in! :ghug2
Old 07-25-2009, 01:35 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I am glad you feel safer and are back in your home, where you should be, but please don't let your grard down. be on the look out for him at all times and have an emergency plan if you do see him. Be safe!!
Old 07-25-2009, 03:15 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Nikki - I spent most of last night reading all your posts - yes, since 2007 - and I logged on this afternoon to see if you'd posted today. I care what happens to you and pray that you find peace very soon. I'm so sorry. I don't understand why good people have to suffer in ways they don't deserve, but one thing I do know: When you do find peace and happiness again you will have an entire different outlook on life and will appreciate the little things in ways most of us take for granted.

A friend sent this to me yesterday and I thought of you:

Malachi 3:3 says:

"He sits as a refiner and purifier of silver."

This verse puzzled some women in a Bible study and they wondered what this statement meant about the character and nature of God.

One of the women offered to find out the process of refining silver and get back to the group at their next Bible Study.

That week, the woman called a silversmith and made an appointment to watch him at work. She didn't mention anything about the reason for her interest beyond her curiosity about the process of refining silver.

As she watched the silversmith, he held a piece of silver over the fire and let it heat up. He explained that in refining silver, one needed to hold the silver in the middle of the fire where the flames were hottest as to burn away all the impurities.

The woman thought about God holding us in such a hot spot; then she thought again about the verse that says: "He sits as a refiner and purifier of silver."

She asked the silversmith if it was true that he had to sit there in front of the fire the whole time the silver was being refined.

The man answered that yes, he not only had to sit there holding the silver, but he had to keep his eyes on the silver the entire time it was in the fire. If the silver was left a moment too long in the flames, it would be destroyed.

The woman was silent for a moment. Then she asked the silversmith, "How do you know when the silver is fully refined?"

He smiled at her and answered,

"Oh, that's easy -- when I see my image in it.

If today you are feeling the heat of the fire, remember that God has His eye on you and will keep watching you until He sees His image in you.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:31 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

I'm glad you're OK--are you remaining vigilant, or is everything safe for you now?

Love,
KJ
Old 07-25-2009, 05:44 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Awhhhh Nikki, My heart goes out to you. Life is so rough sometimes, and definitely not fair. I'm so glad your back at your home, and all is well. Stay safe, and keep looking over your shoulder. Don't let your guard down. Wishing you peace, Angel
Old 07-25-2009, 05:55 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I am still staying vigulant but I have a feeling he is back in his town which is 2 1/2 hours away. He is staying with him mom and dad and they are stricked. So he would have had to be back there sometime in the evening or explain his wereabouts. I doubt he can afford the gas to come here everyday.

I find it truely amazing and funny that he has been telling everyone that I used him and sponged off him for 7yrs. We were married and I was a stay at home mom with 2 of my kids under school age. Yet he is the one currently living at mommy and daddies house and before that living at his girlfriends house. Hmmm now that I think of it he has never lived on his own. Yet here I am supporting my self and taking care of myself because I am responsible for myself. That is what being an adult means. Ahh well, at least I don't have a curfew or have to account for my where abouts to my parents. lol