i found an empty "baggie" on the bathroom floor

Old 07-24-2009, 06:14 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tangerinedream View Post

because of those stupid commercials that say it's "the world's first decision engine," i typed into bing.com "how do i fix a broken relationship with a heroin addict boyfriend?" - and it sent me here.
YOU can't fix it. It's not for u to fix.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:19 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

So he just got back and walked in with his friend and they were talking and smiling and I really think he thought I wouldn't hold him to it.

He started making pasta and asking me how my day was. And I told him about how ****** it was and how I couldn't stay at work and how they had a birthday party for 4 of us but it just freaked me out so I came home.

No way bud. No effing way are you waltzing in here and getting away with this. Then he asks, "So did you come to a conclusion today?" This was puzzling.

I ask, "Was I not clear this morning?"
"Yea, so I guess that means you want me out by the 3rd?"
"You can't stay here till then. I told you I'd still take you to your court date but you can't stay here until then, especially if you're going to walk around here like everything is peachy." (I signed the bail bond so if he doesn't go to court I owe 40k)
"Can I at least have till Friday?"
"No. Get out of here! Get away from me!" and then I melted into a thousand pieces and heard him say something about calling me later cause he had to get some stuff. But he's gone and I've closed and locked all the windows and blinds and knocked over a soda and broke a bench and now I'm alone.

Great.
What next?
Good job! You did the right thing. I am so proud of you...you are very strong.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:25 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

none of this is helping me feel any better about what i did.
now i just want him to come get his stuff so i can tell him not to leave.
I know exactly how u feel. Go back and look at my posts from the last year and 1/2 if u get a chance. It doesn't get better. This is a lesson I learned the hard way. I had to find out for myself. Everyone gave me great advice, but I still did it my way...and now I know. I am just greatful that no one gave up on me no matter how many times I kept going back to my ex for more...and everyone has been really great the last two weeks trying to help me pick up the pieces now that it's over.