just an update

Old 06-28-2009, 12:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

just an update

hi there
I posted once a month ago for the first time and just thought I give an update on my situation. I finally managed to make a decision and I am goin to leave London to move back to my country. Its now over 2 months ago when I left the UK to get a clear head and wow it helped a lot. I am finally able to let go of my addict man and make a fresh start with my little baby. I am already looking forward to my freedom and peace which I havent had for years. The last 3 conversations I had with him went quit good, no emotions involved, no tears and no argues. Am very greatful for that that he understands that I`ve got to leave. so far so good, at the weekend I need to go back for some weeks and I just hope everything goes well. I would like to avoid that but I need to get all my belongings and furnitures. Please send me your prayers that I wont fall for him again and especially that he doesnt lose it while I am there.
Thanks all of u.
x
Old 06-28-2009, 02:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Do you have a trusted friend you could bring with you...soemone who might help you stay strong in your resolve? I've found it easier sometimes when an unbiased third party is involved...Keeps things from becoming drama-filled.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I will be thinking of you. If it helps, make a list of the things you need to accomplish including what items to pick up and what, if anything, you want him to hear before you leave. This may help keep you on task and give you something to refer to if things get complicated.

He says don't go...oh, sorry, that one's not on the list...next item...

When I get overwhelmed or confused having something written down keeps me from forgetting what's healthy for me.

Stay strong!

Alice