Well It is official...

Old 06-24-2009, 09:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

Well It is official...

I have an appointment tomorrow with the court house to explain my situation and try to get child support and hopefully full custody. My ex has a new girl in his life, married with kids and found it necessary to call me and tell me what a horrible person I am throwing him away...so much drama over there...so it is a blessing, he won't bother me and hopefully she will see soon that he is an addict and uses and manipulates and I am hoping she sees that before leaving her family. I am going to put everything I can in the papers explaining the drugs he takes and why i left and what he has done since we have been apart as far as support. I really wish he would have gotten help, but he found a sugar mama...so it continues for him...I will focus on what I need to do and everything will fall into place...Yeah it hurt a bit but I will be ok...I just hugged my peanut tonite and remember she is worth everything and more...
Old 06-24-2009, 10:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Not only is your little one worth it and all...... but so are YOU!

And who knows what is going on over there. When my xah got involved with a stripper...... I got a message with her calling her little 5 year old a "b!tch" in the back ground. I just thought - thank goodness - that is not my life!

You are a great mom and you are providing for your family the best care you can possibly give and it starts by removing the addiction out of their childhood!

xo
Old 06-24-2009, 10:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks for the update. You will indeed be OK.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi, dont know your full story, but it appears you've taken some great steps, and I know it wasnt easy. I may be in your situation someday, going to court, that is. Take care and god bless. Rosee
Old 06-25-2009, 05:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
learning to live for me

I'm really proud of you for being such a great mom by taking care of yourself and your little one. You really are helping their childhood. A peaceful house is nice, isn't it??
I wish you the best in getting full custody and hope you'll keep us updated.
Love,
Holly
Old 06-30-2009, 10:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

The child support is filed and I am on the waiting list for pro bono work so that I can file custody. I don't care what goes on over there, all I care about is keeping her safe and each day, I have been taking care of us. It will get better bit by bit financially, but at least the sanity, happiness, and safety are here. Today we ate a great dinner, played all night and settled happily...I am so thankful for this new life.