Calling all Codies!

Old 06-07-2009, 04:24 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

I'll drive if we can go to Hilton Head. I know a beautiful back way I will also bring my stash of organic chocolates with all real ingredients.

Hilton Head is the perfect place to burn that SR credit card up!
Old 06-07-2009, 04:35 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

Thank Goodness someone else is going to take over driving, and organic chocolate to boot, No wonder the bus is almost empty, who let the cat out of the bag about my driving? LOL I swear I'm safe. Now that Splendra is driving, I'll bet they pile in.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:01 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

HILTON HEAD???? Excuse me, but move over, ladies. I'm in like Flynn!!!

Those of you who don't care to put on a swim suit, come over here. I have these fabulous moo-moos that draw the attention upward to accentuate our beautiful faces! :-)

Hilton Head isn't far from where I live and have vacationed there. Trust me, darlings...we can max out the credit card before we even hit the SC line. But never fear because on codie trips all we have to do is ask for another credit card and one appears.

Now, could some one turn up the air conditioning. I'm having a hot flash and we're not even to the beach yet. (All menopausal women will room together.)
Old 06-07-2009, 07:13 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Hangin' In View Post
HILTON HEAD???? Excuse me, but move over, ladies. I'm in like Flynn!!!

Those of you who don't care to put on a swim suit, come over here. I have these fabulous moo-moos that draw the attention upward to accentuate our beautiful faces! :-)

Hilton Head isn't far from where I live and have vacationed there. Trust me, darlings...we can max out the credit card before we even hit the SC line. But never fear because on codie trips all we have to do is ask for another credit card and one appears.

Now, could some one turn up the air conditioning. I'm having a hot flash and we're not even to the beach yet. (All menopausal women will room together.)
lmao

I'm all about a good moo-moo!!! No hot flashes yet, but lots of mood swings! Did someone say cheesecake?

HG
Old 06-07-2009, 07:22 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Hydro, honey....c'mere. What color moo moo you want, darlin'? You get your choice...teal, hot mama pink, yellow, flaming red, multiple pastels, black and white (always a good choice, such a classic). You just pick what you want. No wait...pick 2, 3. Nothing too good for my fellow codie travelers. I just love that the sky's the limit on these codie trips.

And how'd you know I just told Frankly to swing by the Cheesecake Factory?
Old 06-07-2009, 07:26 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Originally Posted by frankly
Thank Goodness someone else is going to take over driving,
I am an experienced driver having covered the whole USA several times, Canada, and parts unknown of Mexico by car I know the back road to just about anywhere. I make my airline parents look bad being that I hate to fly.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:43 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

OK - I'm really going to sound stupid here but what the heck is a moo moo? All I can picture in my mind is pasties and I KNOW that's not what they are!

Actually I just had a picture of a bunch of menapausal ladies with tassle pasties walking down the beach, oh lord, we would make the news. Forget bathing suits, it is body paint and pasties. LOL

Now what are the rules in the hot flash room? I get too hot, then too cold, then too hot.......I'm sleeping next to the AC controls.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:46 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Splendra is now in the drivers seat! Where is that cheesecake?
Old 06-07-2009, 08:08 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Frankly, a moo moo is one of those full, knee length, garments, like a dress, but nothing fitted about it. Could have a big floral print, or be a solid. But it's just big and it hangs. A moo moo NEVER grabs the fat rolls nor hangs on the fanny.

Now if you want to wear pasties, well honey, that's your call. Remember, we're in recovery and we're trying to learn to mind our own business, so I say paste them on the inside, paste them on the outside. I don't care as long as someone gets me cheescake. I get a little cranky without my sugar.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:17 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

We must have had a heck of a time cuz I lost my flipflops and someone took my Codie handbook!!

Hugs
Teggie
Old 06-07-2009, 08:22 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by frankly View Post
Splendra is now in the drivers seat! Where is that cheesecake?
I'm sick of cooking, I'll buy one at the cheesecake factory and send it your way.....

P.s., this girly girl is always cold, I'm going to have to bring blankies with your hot flash ladies along side of me.....lol

Love,
Cess
Old 06-08-2009, 05:34 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Teggie - I've got your handbook, needed a quick reminder about keeping my hands off others uuuhhhmmm problems, yeah that's it. Now your flip flops, I swear I thought I saw a cabana boy wearing pink ones, are those yours?

Thank You Hangin, no pasties for me thank you.

Did anyone see that sunrise this morning? It was beautiful.

Will someone please unroll Cessy from those blankets? She looks like a cacoon, quick where is the camera.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:42 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Hangin' In View Post
Hydro, honey....c'mere. What color moo moo you want, darlin'? You get your choice...teal, hot mama pink, yellow, flaming red, multiple pastels, black and white (always a good choice, such a classic). You just pick what you want. No wait...pick 2, 3. Nothing too good for my fellow codie travelers. I just love that the sky's the limit on these codie trips.

And how'd you know I just told Frankly to swing by the Cheesecake Factory?
I'll take one in teal, hot mama pink, and one with nice, big flowers all over!

Oh....and I can smell cheesecake a mile away.....
Old 06-21-2009, 09:59 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Woops I better turn around cause everybody including me is running their mouth so much we passed up Savannah. I like to go thru there to get to Hilton Head. I want ya'll to notice the Spanish moss.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:19 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Hey everyone, I missed the bus, but I wanted to go. Maybe I can catch the next trip. And I do want moo-moos. A purple, an orange and black and white, no large flowers please.

Me and hubby are going for a ride on the motorcycle, maybe he can drop me off!!!

You guys are too funny!!

Gotahavfaith
Old 06-21-2009, 06:25 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by frankly View Post
Will someone please unroll Cessy from those blankets? She looks like a cacoon, quick where is the camera.
ahaha, lol....

I just looked at this post again, (since it was updated today....)

and I'm lying on the couch, wrapped in blankies and fuzzy p.j.'s~~~

lol

Did I mention it's about 75 here today.... lol. Perhaps I should call myself cacoon instead of cess!!
p.s.
Working on that cheesecake........ ( I had a 'turtle' cheesecake the other night...mmmmmmmmm)
Old 06-22-2009, 10:04 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Me and hubby are going for a ride on the motorcycle, maybe he can drop me off!!!

Meet us in Hilton Head we are going to hang out for a few days