Wtf

Old 05-22-2009, 08:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Angry Wtf

If I told you all the stuff with my family and H you would probably not believe it. I don't even believe it myself.

I really wish it would end. I feel so depressed and trapped. I know that when H does leave my family will swoop down on me. I see the vultures circling.

Thank God I have a garden it is the only physical evidence I have that I am doing something good.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Optimist

I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time. If you read my recent post, you'll know that even my garden is messed up! Hang in there...
Old 05-22-2009, 09:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Splendra,

I'm sorry you're strugglling. I'm glad you've got the garden to put some time and energy into. My thoughts are with you.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

About my garden it is all organic of course I have tomatoes, beets, cucumbers,squash, cantaloupe, water melon, peas, onions, garlic, dill, oregano, basil, green beans, sage, rosemary, parsley, thyme, egg plant, and some other stuff that I can't remember right now...

I keeps me sane. I have a little garden by my door that too that has herbs and some roma tomatoes that I can grab right quick when I am cooking. Plus I am germinating some seeds for later in the season.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I LOVE roma tomatoes!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 12:10 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
holy cow, that's not a garden, that's a FARM!

Well heck I haven't been able to find a job and I can buy seeds with food stamps. I am a hard working person and I have to have something to do. This is not the largest garden I have ever had and usually I have a job to go with my home life.

Last year all the neighbors said I had the best garden in the neighborhood. I was able to share lots of food with a lot of people.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:45 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

(((((Spendra)))))))
I'm so glad you have your garden...My gardens are nowhere near what you describe (some tomoates and papers and herbs and then tons of flower gardens) but they give me great comfort and peace. May they continue to be that oasis for you and may peace surround you in days to come.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:58 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
BBD

Your garden sounds fantastic and it is therapy to work in it....I know but mine are all flowers. I'm so sorry your having a difficult time right now but heres hope that things get better for you~~~~and that you do find a job in the near future to complete our life. Smiles, Bonnie
Old 05-22-2009, 06:03 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by splendra View Post
If I told you all the stuff with my family and H you would probably not believe it. I don't even believe it myself.

I really wish it would end. I feel so depressed and trapped. I know that when H does leave my family will swoop down on me. I see the vultures circling.

Thank God I have a garden it is the only physical evidence I have that I am doing something good.
I have felt the depressed and trapped thing and I know how hard it can be to even take a breath when it swoops down on you. I still get like that sometimes but it is farther & farther in between nowdays.

I am glad that you have a plot of dirt to take it out on.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:09 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
BBD

I'll tell you splenda...when my son was deep into his addiction there were days I thought I couldn't hang on anymore. I couldn't breathe, I drove thinking about driving into the next car that went by me and on and on. It's so hard but once I made up my mind that my life wasn't about drugs and I couldn't save him and with therapy and you guys~~things started to come together. So, I really hope you take those deep breaths and TRY to hold it together.....Hugs, Bonnie