AH left...again...this time for good.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:33 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Keep your eye on the goal.....peace and serenity. Try not to be distracted by the drama.

BTW, one of my huge Aha-moments was when I realized how often I had been manipulated by the words, " but, I love you." He always knew he could hook me with that......until I finally made a real decision to move on, love or no love. It wasn't, after all, about love. It was about respect.

Stay strong,
Babs
Old 05-15-2009, 05:05 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

i think its hysterical that he was trying to get sympathy and people on his side and it just blew up in his face.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:29 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kj3880 View Post
OH, I didn't know when you said that you had a business together that it meant you would have to actually work in close proximity, like in the same room, with AH all day. I thought maybe it was like the business I had with an ex, which involved real estate and only occasional contact. This sounds very hard to do, this continual contact. You must be a very patient person. Maybe it will get easier with time. Me, I'd be having to chant the serenity prayer over and over all day long..lol

KJ
Indeed I've been praying. I've never considered myself a patient person... but by the grace of God... I'm learning.

Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Keep your eye on the goal.....peace and serenity. Try not to be distracted by the drama.

BTW, one of my huge Aha-moments was when I realized how often I had been manipulated by the words, " but, I love you." He always knew he could hook me with that......until I finally made a real decision to move on, love or no love. It wasn't, after all, about love. It was about respect.

Stay strong,
Babs
Me too! I love confirmations and it IS about moving on... respecting yourself... they aren't gonna do it!

Originally Posted by winnie12 View Post
i think its hysterical that he was trying to get sympathy and people on his side and it just blew up in his face.
I didn't see it that way... but you're RIGHT... why else would he pull other people into the drama... I love learning new lessons. Thanks.