I am offically done

Old 04-29-2009, 04:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Cool I am offically done

Well after a whole lot of crap I finally got my H out of my life. I have kicked him out several times in the past few months. He had a warrant out on him he came back to my house again so I just called the cops to come get him. My whole body is still shaking.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you. You are a strong person and you know how to take care of you. Deep breath and be sure to keep yourself safe. Then, go do something nice for you! You deserve it. Hugs!
Old 04-29-2009, 05:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

:ghug
Old 04-29-2009, 05:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Smile

tyou
Old 04-29-2009, 06:22 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Congratulations on taking care of YOU!!

You deserve it and your HP wants it for you!!!!!

HUGS,
Rita
Old 04-29-2009, 06:44 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

I feel this emptiness right now like a cannon ball was shot thru my soul. I can't believe I have put up with it for so long. Hopefully soon it will just be a distant memory and my life will get much better.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:23 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Be patient with yourself, splendra, and let the emotions roll and then settle.
When we act differently, with new conviction, it not only shakes up the A, it also shakes up us.
We think, What did I just do?
I like to think we finally became our purest self.

Have a better day today. You have gotten off the old path and onto a brand new one. Keep going!
Old 04-29-2009, 07:36 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

Originally Posted by splendra View Post
Well after a whole lot of crap I finally got my H out of my life. I have kicked him out several times in the past few months. He had a warrant out on him he came back to my house again so I just called the cops to come get him. My whole body is still shaking.
Wow .. that took a lot of courage. I applaud you.

I feel this emptiness right now like a cannon ball was shot thru my soul. I can't believe I have put up with it for so long. Hopefully soon it will just be a distant memory and my life will get much better.

It has gotten better already. You have freed yourself.

It is a bittersweet I know, but you did what you had to do. Don't look back.

Celebrate Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Passion
Old 04-29-2009, 07:40 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Old 04-29-2009, 07:55 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Splendra, You put up with it til you were done, nothing wrong with that! Now you're able to get on with your life, one that you deserve.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:34 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Old 04-29-2009, 10:56 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

god your just like me, i have just kicked my other half out today for the last time too, i cant take anymore and if he does not go i will end up losing myself totalyy, i just want to be the person i once was before i met him, well done and stay strong honey xx
Old 04-29-2009, 11:08 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Splendra, ridding ourselves of toxic relationships (especially family members/spouse) is the hardest scariest thing. Your just feeling numb right now (thank God for this to survive the moment), your feelings will return. You did the right thing as difficult as it was. Huggs.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:14 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

(((Splendra))),

We take it until we can't take it any more. That hole will fill up. It takes some time and can't really be rushed if you want to heal properly. But for me, the "mourning" period for my marriage happened more while I was still married and seeing it all go bad. When I finally did say enough, no more, and started the separation/divorce, it wasn't that bad, almost a relief. I told myself I had already cried enough tears. Of course I had more, but not so much for him, just for the whole dream not staying true. It's been 5 years, Splendra. I didn't date that whole time until recently when an old guy friend from high school showed up in my life again, a "normal" guy who treats me so nice and is so much fun to be with. He was worth the wait. I stayed out of the dating scene because I didn't trust my "picker", you know? But this guy found me, even when I wasn't looking.

I realize you aren't really looking for anyone at this moment; neither was I when it all went down, not by a long shot. Just know that you did your best, and that I can really identify with how hard you tried and how long you stayed, and how sad and strange and tiring it all is when it's finally over. One foot in front of the other on those days when you don't feel strong, Splendra. And no going back. Good job, and good luck
Old 04-29-2009, 04:16 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
krhea75

I'm there with you. My son has been out of my house for about a month and there are days I miss him terribly. THen there are days that I feel so strong. Give yourself time to feel the roller coaster of emotions. After some time, it will even out with only an occasional drop that makes you lose your stomach.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:50 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
To Life!

(((Splendra)))
It will get better...
I've walked in your shoes.
I promise, it will get better.

Shalom, friend, Shalom!
Old 04-29-2009, 05:58 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Splendra,
I'm so proud of you, that took real guts. I envy your courage. Wishing you all the best, Splendra, you sure do deserve it.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:02 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
learning to live for me

Splendra,
I'm proud of you. Now you'll never have to wonder "what if" you put up with it just a little longer...etc. You know that you did it until you couldn't do it no more.
We'll do this thing together. Everybody here loves you and we're here for you as much as we can be.
Take care of yourself.
Love,
Holly
Old 04-29-2009, 07:06 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Splendra, I am so darn proud of you and keeping you in my prayers. It's been a long road but you have been running your life alone for a long time now and I know the future will be bright for you.

You've closed the door on a room that was already empty.

Big Hugs
Old 04-29-2009, 07:16 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

Whoaaa!!!!!!!! Good going Splendra. Now that you got that monkey off your back, you can make a really good and peaceful life for yourself. Don't feel guilt or bad for what you had to do. He is responsible for his own problems. Not you. Even if he tries to turn it around on you. Don't let him. I wish you the best of luck, and don't worry. Tomorrow will be better. I'm sending you a hug, :ghug3 and I am very proud of you. You did good kid.