He is still trying to find me

Old 04-25-2009, 12:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He is still trying to find me

Just got off the phone with the police and my parents. First I was talking to my parents. On thursday after he had been dismissed from the police station being told that his stuff was with his parents he went to my parents town and lied to them. He told them that the police could not get ahold of me and that I had all his clothes and tools and such. He was wanting my address from them. Luckily they didn't have it. And even if they did they wouldn't have given it. Either way it was a third party breach for him to go to my parents to get information about me. So I called the cops. They are sending over an officer soon to get the information. Hopefully he goes to jail agian. I did find out he has lost his liscense since he has not paid any of his fines for his breaches. That has got to be eating him up inside. His sense of freedom is in the ability to drive and now he has to depend on his girlfriend to drive him around. I will update you once I talk to the police officer.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cynical one View Post
I would contact a domestic violence/womens shelter...they are going to have more ideas and resources on how to keep you safe...not that I don't trust the police...but protecting women is not their only job.
I think this is a good idea. Considering how determined he seems to be to find out where you live, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a backup plan in place. :ghug :ghug
Old 04-25-2009, 05:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Well the police called back and said my parents have to go in to make the complaint and then they will issue the warrent. So I called my mom and let her know. So I am hoping they do. She wouldn't garentee me that they would or wouldn't she just said it was up to her husband. So we shall see.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nikki2003 View Post
Well the police called back and said my parents have to go in to make the complaint and then they will issue the warrent. So I called my mom and let her know. So I am hoping they do. She wouldn't garentee me that they would or wouldn't she just said it was up to her husband. So we shall see.
Thanks for updating. I hope they made the complaint.

:ghug :ghug
Old 04-26-2009, 10:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

No my stepdad said said since he didn't know that it was breaching he will give Derek this "freebee" and not go to the police and charge as the police asked. I am so disapointed and the police here are too. Because they would have been able to put him in jail for several weeks agian. But there was no convincing my stepdad.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sis as I have told you before you are ALWAYS welcome here.....he has to get threw alarmes two attack pit bulls my hubby then my hubby with a gun then me with mine......tell step dad I am not happy with him, after all it wasnt him that was being abused.........next time hit him with a bat ask how it feels.........sorry just venting on your behalf sorry I didnt see this earlier.......take care of you girl you still have my numbers I hope USE them if you want or half too..........

Love and Hugs
Pamm
( and Edward said hi too and we have your back!)
Old 04-26-2009, 10:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

What a shame your stepdad did that.

Hang in there, and I'm continuing to keep you and your kids in my prayers! :ghug
Old 04-27-2009, 08:06 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Why is this decision up, only, to your stepfather? Was your mother present when he came? Can your mother provide the information to the police?

Stay safe.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:56 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

My mom stayed in the camper with the kids so it was only my step dad who delt with him so it is only his desision unfortunately.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:00 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Worrying about ya sis!
Old 04-27-2009, 12:33 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

You know Nikki, Pam's offer is really a VERY GOOD IDEA.

You two can catch up. It will take Pam's mind off of some the things she has recently been through, and

It will give EL SICKO a chance to cool off and you will be protected in the process.

Covers an awful lot there with just one visit.

You might want to think about it. I know you have just moved and hopefully changed all your emails, phones numbers, etc, but ...................................... because he is still 'trying' to HARASS you, a nice visit to Pam should look pretty good.

J M H O

Love and hugs,
Old 04-27-2009, 12:51 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

FWIW - I agree! Stay with Pam. Safety in numbers.

He's been trying to find you and lying to try to get info from anyone he can. I think your stepfather should have your interests at heart and tell the police what happened. Is your stepfather trying to say that Derek didn't know he wasn't supposed to get your address from them???? The guy lied to try to get it, so he must have known it was wrong to do so! Duh! Shame on stepfather.

Stay strong.

Alice
Old 04-27-2009, 01:24 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

yeah then you can be here to hold my hand threw surgery!!!!!

PJ party?
Old 04-27-2009, 02:44 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

If I had the money or knew how to drive and didn't have the court and legal commitments here to get my kids back I would jump at the chance in a heart beat. trust me on that.

But my 2 number one important factors is doing all that is required to get my kids back and unfortunately that requires me to stay here, and 2 getting the divorce going which agian requires me to stay here. If things get bad I will go to the womens shelter. I have stayed there before and they know the situation.