i can barely post for the tears

Old 04-17-2009, 07:58 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dorton View Post
Why does everything have to be a rollercoaster??????????? I talked to his couselor tonight and she sounded a lot more gaurded than the lady I talked to eariler. I knew the lady from eariler today is a "positive Polly" but I was so hoping that she was being honest with me. The counselor said she had not talked him for very long today and would have a better idea when she had a session with him on Monday when she talked to him about his plans. This whole thing has just been a up and down rollercoaster and I as so ready to get off. It seems as if everytime I get my hopes up something happens to dash them. Now I will be on pins and needles all weekend waiting to hear what she has to say.
Dorton, I'd be willing to bet that the first lady gave you her honest assessment. Now you're reading things into what the second lady said.

You've got a choice. You can sit on pins and needles all weekend which isn't going to change what will happen anyway, or you can proclaim it 'Dorton takes care of Dorton' weekend and you put that boy right back in God's hands along with your worries, okay? :ghug
Old 04-17-2009, 08:22 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  

Dorton, I agree with Freedom, after all the second lady didn't even talk to him long. Put those pins & needles away, and relax, enjoy your weekend. After all, he is safe, he has a roof over his head, 3 meals a day and he is in God's hands.

Chris