They got him

Old 03-25-2009, 04:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

They got him

Well I guess that I don't have to worry about him calling or coming over they just arrested him and I don't know if he has new charges or not.

I should be relieved....But who am I kidding I'm a wreck. The last thig I told him is that I didn't wanna see him or talk to him. I didn't even tell him that I loved him
Old 03-25-2009, 04:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Aryana View Post
The last thig I told him is that I didn't wanna see him or talk to him. I didn't even tell him that I loved him
There goes that useless guilt again Aryana. its not like you were in a bad mood and snapped at him for no reason - he was acting badly and you said no more. do you think he's thinking of you and feeling bad right now for not being sweet to you? i guarantee you he is not - he's thinking about himself and probably doing what most do and thinking its not his fault. do expect him to call and be all sweet and say the right things soon - that will be because he needs you to bail him out.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You are so right that is my useless guilt I have to quit that

Although I won't be able to bail him out cuz he has a Parole hold so at least I can't fall for that one

Thanks for the reality check winne I needed that
Old 03-25-2009, 04:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

(((Aryana)))
He was arrested, not deported.
Maybe his HP WAS looking out for him
Old 03-25-2009, 05:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well I guess that I don't have to worry about him calling or coming over they just arrested him and I don't know if he has new charges or not.

I should be relieved....But who am I kidding I'm a wreck. The last thig I told him is that I didn't wanna see him or talk to him. I didn't even tell him that I loved him
I suffered from bad boy syndrome. I'll never forget the first time I laid eyes on my EXAH. I was over at the babysitter's picking up my oldest AD.

Here comes this blue-eyed, long-legged, wild haired guy, jailhouse tats up and down both arms, strutting through the room. I looked at Betty and said "Oh...my....gawd, who in the hell is that?" She said that's Bobby's old cellie." (Bobby was her son). Turns out they got out of the pen the same time.

He had just finished his time on armed robbery charges. It was lust at first sight, baby. That had been his second time in the pen. He did a third time after we hooked up.

Did I love him? Yeah, I did. It was a sick, twisted, dysfunctional love, and one that damned near killed me.

It took me years to understand that.

I'm keeping you in my prayers, hon. :ghug
Old 03-25-2009, 07:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cece1960 View Post
(((Aryana)))
He was arrested, not deported.
Maybe his HP WAS looking out for him

I ABSOLUTELY believe that...I got a call from the hospital he was near OD and I'm sure he would have if they wouldn't have arrested him.

I can breathe a sigh of relief now. At least I know he's not going to die on the streets
Old 03-25-2009, 07:25 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Gee, is he going to the Maricopa County Jail???? I hope so for his sake. He can wear stripes, pink underwear and live in a tent.

In the meantime, you enjoy your nice comfortable home and pretty clothes.

These are just some of the CONSEQUENCES of HIS ACTIONS.

Please take the guilt and throw it out the window. You have NOTHING to be guilty for!!!!!!

Love and hugs,
Old 03-25-2009, 07:29 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Freedom1990 View Post
He had just finished his time on armed robbery charges.
That's the same thing that mine just got done doing time for. However it was both of us I did some time for it too. He took the fall. He said that he committed the robbery they just got me for driving.

Thank you it's nice to know that I'm not the only one that falls for those types of guys...My mom says I'm a bum magnet if there's a bum it a 50 mile radius U'm totally and completely attracted to him...
Old 03-25-2009, 07:32 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by laurie6781 View Post
Gee, is he going to the Maricopa County Jail???? I hope so for his sake. He can wear stripes, pink underwear and live in a tent.

In the meantime, you enjoy your nice comfortable home and pretty clothes.

These are just some of the CONSEQUENCES of HIS ACTIONS.
Ah you know Arizona LOL No were not in Maricopa. I noticed that you live on NM he was from there.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:02 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I ABSOLUTELY believe that...I got a call from the hospital he was near OD and I'm sure he would have if they wouldn't have arrested him.

I can breathe a sigh of relief now. At least I know he's not going to die on the streets
I never did the quote thing, hope I did it right.
I was always so grateful when my brother was in prison, One of the ladies that has been here for a long time with allot of recovery told me, he is safe, now he can have a clear head, maybe you never know, maybe this is the time he finds recovery. This is the time for you to work on you to, you can breath and think about what to do for you!

hugs,
sisofD
Old 03-25-2009, 09:05 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

At onetime I was so terrified my ah was going to do something and go to jail. I would lay awake at night thoughts running through my head...well it happened, he went to jail.
As time passed and the shock wore off, I was left with peace...no chaos.

Guess what happened then....I laided awake at night worrying about when he gets out!

Rose
Old 03-26-2009, 04:12 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

welcome to S.R. thisis not your fault. do not feel guilty about this. he is where he should b at this time. maybe while he is in jail he can get clean. work your recovery.
someone will probley bail him out enjoy your peace whhile you can. prayers,
Old 03-26-2009, 07:25 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Again, some awfully good advice given here. I know it hurts, but you are on your way. Have you ever heard of the book "10 Stupid Things Women Do to Mess Up Their Lives?" It's pretty good, and among all the other good recommended reading around here, it might benefit you.