March madness.........

Old 03-23-2009, 12:54 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

OOO man could you imagine getting high with your son, he would never let you live it down. Yes, my Joey thinks he could supply me with all my needs.........I just need happy pills. I always say thank goodness ecstasy wasn't around in my day. I will just stick to my few drinks here and there, heck even after a few drinks it tends to hurt the next day I can't even imagine putting up with the after math of drugs....

OOO Cessy if you want to get him really good, wax his eyebrows. Talk about wimps. LOL
Old 03-23-2009, 12:58 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

LOL, Yes we would be paranoid imagine walking around like the boys adjusting ourselves and itching our nuts, only to discover we don't have any....talk about losing it.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:25 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

OMG I'm at work (don't even know if there will be a work tomorrow) and here I am

Thanks you guys. I love you all!
Old 03-23-2009, 01:26 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Cessy's such a codie she picks the skin of her addict for him!!!!! hahaha - i just found that funny.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:35 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MyJoey View Post
LOL, Yes we would be paranoid imagine walking around like the boys adjusting ourselves and itching our nuts, only to discover we don't have any....talk about losing it.
I have so many responses to this but they're all bad & i'm afraid i'd get reprimanded. but i cant stop thinking of more and laughing.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:43 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
BBD

This post is pretty darn funny.....My Joey~~where R U??? I'd love to meet up with some of you guys. What a time we could have....Support groups are the best and meeting in person would be the greatest time.....
Old 03-23-2009, 01:47 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

BBD, I agree, would love to meet my SR friends in person.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:52 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Lets all meet at Anvils house - we'll just show up and surprise her.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:00 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by winnie12 View Post
Lets all meet at Anvils house - we'll just show up and surprise her.
hahahahhahahha!!!!!!

that's tooooo flippin funny!!! I was laughing, and laughing, at the multiple posts... then I saw this one!

Where's anvil and freedom during our crazy chats like this??

P.s.... I'm not a codie cause I pick at the abf, Im just NEUROTIC!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:01 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Hey, the seasons ARE changing..... we are talking about US... NOT THEM!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:26 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cessy68 View Post
Where's anvil

shhhhh - dont tell anvil its a surprise.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:01 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Now that would be funny us all meeting up together ( OOO the stories we could tell) and next week we can all meet on the other side, under the psychiatric form....Ok, maybe I would be the only one there, but I've been alone before. LOL

Hey we can meet at my house after April 6 I am going to have room.........and sanity, MAYBE>
Old 03-23-2009, 05:06 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Cessy........this one reminded me of you. LOL
The Cuckoo Clock
The other night Cessy (I changed the name) was invited out for a night with "the girls." She told her husband that she would be home by midnight, "I promise!", she said.

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, she headed for home. Just as she got in the door the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly realizing her husband would probably wake up, she cuckooed another 9 times. She was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution (even when totally smashed), in order to escape a possible conflict with him.

The next morning her husband asked her what time she got in, and she told him, "Midnight." He didn't seem angry at all. Whew! Got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock."

When she asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times; then said, 'Oh, Sh&*!'; cuckooed 4 more times; cleared its throat; cuckooed another 3 times; giggled; cuckooed twice more; and then tripped over the coffee table and passed gas."
Old 03-23-2009, 05:08 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Ok, One more.....LOL
First Date
On their first date, a man asked his companion if she'd like a drink. "Oh, no, what would I tell my Sunday school class?" she said. Later he offered her a cigarette. "Oh, no, what would I tell my Sunday school class?" she said again.

On the drive home, he saw a motel. Figuring he had nothing to lose, he asked if she wanted to stop in there. "Okay," she replied.

"What will you tell your Sunday school class?" he asked, shocked.

"The same thing I always tell them: 'You do not have to drink or smoke to have a good time.'"
Old 03-23-2009, 05:17 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

MyJoey... your killin me over here!!! lol

I can't believe that no one else here is laughing at this post. Perhaps I've just got a twisted sense of humor.

Feels good to laugh for a change!!

p.s.... with my ex husband ( the sweet angel) (not kidding)-- I used to stay out late with the girls... yep, I was the one who actually crept into the room -- set the digital clock back 2 hrs, then jumped on him and said "hey honey i'm home"

LOL

I was the bad one in that relationship.... guess someone is gettin me back!! it's karma..........