Trying to cope...

Old 02-28-2009, 07:44 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

ooh sweet Jason im soo soo soo sorry , I know what your going thought is very hard , know that were all here for you if you need us .. we always have been as you know and said .. we love you and were all praying for you to find some strenght in all this , an its hard ,, but hes not suffing anymore from his addiction , Find insperation in this lose for yourself to get help and recover from whats killing you with each day .. we all love and admire you , your stornger then you know , I heard someone say .. how do we manage to get thu such horrific things , its just like the program one day one hour which ever you chose , and with each day it will get better , again my deepest prayers for you .. let us know if theres ANYTHING we can do other then the obvious ... your friends and family of chat ,,,,, Endzy :ghug3
Old 02-28-2009, 07:46 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Oh Jason; I am so sorry. Know that everyone at SR is praying for you and your family.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:12 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Jason,
I am so sorry for your loss, my brother died Jan 30 from a overdose, he has two girls, 22 and 7, the 7 year old seems to be doing good, but its been real hard on the 22 year old. I will be praying for you and your family.

hugs,
sisofD
Old 02-28-2009, 08:19 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I am so sorry for your loss.

Your writing will make a difference in someone's life.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:28 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Jason,

You have my deepest sympathies on the loss of your father. Lots of hugs and prayers heading your way! One day, one hour, one moment at a time....

Hugs, HG
Old 02-28-2009, 08:28 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

oh....Jason, so sorry on the loss of your dad.

There are no words to say to make you feel any better, I wish there was....

Talk it out, anything to need to say, let it out, we're all here for you...

I know it is so hard to understand
but something good will come from all this sorrow.

Hugs, and prayers to you....
Old 02-28-2009, 09:07 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

When one comes in one goes out, right mooselips? I guess that's what I like to believe...

Thanks everyone for your support and prayers. I'm just torn up right now...and my mom coming isn't gonna help that.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:44 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Gosh Jason, I don't know if that's true or not.
If so, maybe your dad sent down our new grandbaby born Thursday.
I do know that where ever your dad is now, he is at peace, no more demons.

Why do you feel that your mom will be no help?
She just may surprise you?

Hugs.........
Old 02-28-2009, 10:24 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

You have my hug and prayers Jason, I'm sorry about the loss. I lost an uncle to heroin. All I can say too is just take one day at a time...peace to you.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:51 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Oh Jason, I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm glad you're with your best friend. Any time at all, we are here for you. Just reach out & we will be there.

You may be surprised with your Mom. You just never know.

Sending lots of hugs & prayers for you & your family.
:praying

Chris
Old 02-28-2009, 11:26 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

So sorry, Jason! I don't even know what to say.

Anytime you want to chat or pm me....... just giver.

I am really sorry!
Old 02-28-2009, 11:30 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Sending prayers Jason. Please stay strong. Please keep posting.
Peace
Alice
Old 02-28-2009, 11:30 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Jason, I am so sorry to hear this. I've been following most of your posts and this must be such a terrible shock for you. As others have said, I hope you have people with you right now - think you're at a friend's house and your Mom and sister are on their way over. Even if you're not keen on seeing them, they can give you some support which you need right now. Stay strong, we're all here for you too and keep posting when you can. Hugs
Old 02-28-2009, 11:57 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Jason,

I am so very sorry for your loss and all that you're feeling right now. I pray that God sends someone to support you- if it can't be your mom, then someone else.
We are all here for you,
AquaBlue
Old 02-28-2009, 12:20 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

My mom has certainly not surprised me yet. If anything, I'm suprisingly angry at her. All she's done is give me a hug and say that she's sorry I had to deal with this by myself. She doesn't get it though, she can't begin to understand how I feel.She hasn't said more than 5 words to me, I don't know if she just doesn't know what to say or if its because she doesn't really want to talk to me. I can't talk to her without feeling like I'm being silently judged. I can't tell if she feels any sort of sorrow at all that my dad died because she's over him which makes it even harder to talk to her. We haven't talked about living arrangements yet but I'm sure that's coming tonight, she's out getting groceries and stuff right now for the next couple of days.

As for my sister, I don't know what to say to her...we used to be really close but we're not anymore after her finding out about my drug use and having my mom take her away. She seems to be okay on the outside, have not seen her cry, but I know she's really not...it was her dad too after all. She's playin with Goliath (my dog) right now. At this point, I'm just gonna try to lay low, maybe I'll talk to her later.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:27 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Jason, sometimes it helps to just write down how you are feeling, or write a letter to your dad and express your sorrow and your love. I needed to do that when my mother died, although the circumstances were not as tragic.

You remain in my thoughts and prayers. :praying
Old 02-28-2009, 12:29 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

(((Jason)))

I am so sorry about your dad, and all that you are going through. I don't know what to say about your mom and your sister. If they can't give you the support you need, I hope that you can find people around you who CAN. I'm glad your best friend is there for you.

I know that we are all here for you, but it's not the same as having someone f2f.

Sending you lots and lots of hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 02-28-2009, 01:37 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Oh Jason I am so, so, sorry to hear about your Dad.

I know how difficult it is to lose anyone, let alone a parent. Although my Mom didn't die under the circumstances that your Dad did, she died at my daughter's wedding on the alter as we were going to take a family photo.

It is so difficult to go through something like this, and even more difficult if you are alone.

Even though we are not standing right there next to you, just remember, we are all here to do whatever we need to do to get you through this difficult time.

My prayers and thoughts are with you

Hugs, Devastated
Old 02-28-2009, 03:04 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Oh my sweet young friend I am so sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through because I am still going through the grief. I have been praying for you and your family every night asking God to help you. Sometimes God has a plan and we just wait to know what it is. So hang in their I'll be praying for you.
Your friend,
Maggiemac
Old 02-28-2009, 04:54 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry about your loss. God Bless. I read what you posted about your Mom. I hope all will work out. Hugs to you.