OMG the Quacking!!!

Old 03-04-2009, 03:38 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Quacking has become comical to me in my situation. My abf relapsed after 90 days clean from opiates. I found a new script 2 weeks ago and he stated he was in severe pain. "hey I am in alot of pain, I need to take those". I just shook my head and went on with my life.

A week later he stated (of his own free admission) he had just gotten done taking a handful of vics. Ok. THat is your business. Said nothing.

LAST NIGHT. His lie was exposed to family and he told me that "I just got those pills to see what you would say!"

Now that is some serious QUACKING!!!

I have to laugh about it because this time its different. When he lived here and I suspected that he was snorting the pills I felt like I was the one who was crazy after confronting him. Now I truly see it for what it is and really I can leave the crazy making behind......
Old 03-04-2009, 04:21 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I hear ya. I mean, what do they expect us to do when they quack?? Smile, blink and tell them they're right? LOL

That same night when my ABF eventually put his head on the pillow (about 11am), after about 5 minutes muttering to himself about how selfish i am to be ignoring him, he JUMPS from the bed, runs to the window, rushes over to his baseball bat and stands in front of the door, waiting for it to open, whilst holding the bat over his head.
I look at him in DISBELIEF for a moment... (what on earth?) and he slowly puts it back down and gets back into bed. He must have seen the look on my face cause he says "Don't worry. You're safe!"
I said "from what??"
He shrugs and says "From whoever is outside my door!!"
Talk about paranoid. I've never seen that before. The next day he says to me "I drank way too much last night!"
No mention of the coke he shoved up his nose too. "It's the alchohol!"!! Right.

Just had to vent. Quack, quack, quaxk
~Limiya~