Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Substance Abusers
Reload this Page >

The Chronic Ills of Naranonia's Queen:You all got your bunnies slipperssss, jujubees,

The Chronic Ills of Naranonia's Queen:You all got your bunnies slipperssss, jujubees,

Old 05-17-2010, 08:17 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Well, Miss 'Nique, I knew all along that no matter which way the road turned for you, YOU would be okay, because you know how to take care of you and lil guy and that's the important thing here.

And you're right, he did you a favour. I know there's a sadness attached and some grieving to be done, but in the end our very own Miss 'Nique has a light that is shining brightly.

Shine on, Queen 'Nique, shine on!!!

Great Big Mama sized hugs and lotsa love too
Old 05-17-2010, 08:31 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

((((( nique !!!))))) ((lil guy))

You know, I totally understand all of this. Part of what makes us who we are is that we are filled with love, compassion, understanding, and above all HOPE. I trusted and believed, and I held onto that tiny sliver of hope. I had to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I had done everything possible to save my marriage. Ultimately my HP, in His infinite wisdom, had to SHOW me beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it was - in fact - over and done with.

I was able to move forward with little regret having seen that and learning my lessons along the way.

I wish you and your lil guy all the happiness and joy that you can possibly find in your new and drama free life.

Love ya
Cats
Old 05-17-2010, 02:12 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Welcome to your beautiful new PINKFUL life

praying your HP fills it will all the beauty and blessings YOU Deserve!!

HUGS (hope, unity, gratitude and serenity)
Rita
Old 05-17-2010, 02:34 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Nique!
Or, your highness
Is so nice to hear from you. I too took the scenic route to where I'm supposed to be. Looking back, I regret little and know that it was path intended.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:05 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

((('Nique)))

I've got my pink hummer all gassed up, are you ready for a ride? We haven't been on a codie tour for years....remember the pink tutu and the tunes...now that was living!

Yes, you are still DaQueen!

Hugs,
Dolly
Old 05-17-2010, 05:53 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

ROADTRIP!!!!!!

You and lil guy can start moving forward now, Unique.

I see good things coming for you, and you deserve every bit of it!

Now let me get back to packing for the trip...
Old 05-18-2010, 08:59 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Keep us posted!
Old 05-18-2010, 02:01 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
suffering is not a requirement

THANKS For being here. I'm just nodding my head in agreement with everything that's been said. I would love to comment separately to each one of you but I am texting from my cell phone and pretty new at it so it would take hours of frustration.
I just wanna say however painful the crisis was, however long it takes to get through it I had to go through it. it's true that I needed to make sure that I gave myself and him every possible oppurtunity to save our marriage.
I saw my faults in The breakup there were times that I wasn't listening to him either.I made amends to him. He only used it for ammunition against me.
i wouldn't have realized he was still using if I hadn't asked him to go to MC. So something good did come out of it. Now he has supervised visits and can't drive lil guy anywhere.
It's sad that's all.
AS FOR ME:
I'm moving on! I got a half double right smack next door to my grandson! I hated the state I was in and so homesick. I missed my family and F2f friends. I wanted to move back home. Lo and behold I was visiting my Gs and I saw the sign so I called put my deposit down the next day and me and lil guy moved in The next week!
We love it!!
THANK YOU HIGHER POWER!!!
It's the best school district in The entire county!
I'm eternally grateful to all the people here at SR WHO STUCK IT OUT with me and showed me nothing but unconditional love,strength,courage, and wisdom. I never could have gone through it without you. THANKYOU
love to
All the good people here Unique
Hope to see you soon

Last edited by Ann; 05-18-2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Fixed the hug, lol
Old 05-18-2010, 05:32 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'm moving on! I got a half double right smack next door to my grandson! I hated the state I was in and so homesick. I missed my family and F2f friends. I wanted to move back home. Lo and behold I was visiting my Gs and I saw the sign so I called put my deposit down the next day and me and lil guy moved in The next week!
We love it!!
THANK YOU HIGHER POWER!!!
God's working in your life, 'Nique. Funny how when we get out of His way, He gets to do good stuff.

I am thrilled for you, your new place sounds wonderful.

Don't look back, look up.

Big Squishy Hugs